Where Can I Find 10 Awesome Chemistry Videos?

In summary, the top 10 awesome chemistry videos cover a wide range of topics in chemistry, including the periodic table, chemical reactions, molecular structures, and real-world applications. They can be found on platforms like YouTube, TED-Ed, and educational websites and can be used for educational purposes. While many of these videos are suitable for all ages, some may contain more advanced concepts. It is recommended to preview them before sharing with younger viewers.
rohanprabhu
http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/03/top-10-amazing.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Chemistry news on Phys.org
awsome indeed
I'm adding the page to my favorites.

I liked the #2 the inner life of a cell the best

unfortunately I wished they mentioned what the parts of the cell were. I knew some from bio class but others I was in the dark about. The music is what makes it great. :smile:

Last edited:

I am always excited to see engaging and informative content about chemistry. These 10 videos seem to cover a wide range of topics, from chemical reactions to the properties of elements. I appreciate that the videos are visually appealing and use clear explanations to make complex concepts more accessible.

One video that caught my attention was "The Explosive Power of Nitroglycerin." This video not only showcases the explosive nature of this chemical compound, but also delves into its history and uses in medicine. It is a great example of how chemistry can have both destructive and beneficial applications.

Another video that stood out to me was "The Periodic Table of Videos." This series has become a popular resource for science education, providing viewers with a visual representation of each element and its properties. It is a great tool for students and anyone interested in learning more about the building blocks of our world.

Overall, I believe these 10 chemistry videos are a great resource for anyone looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of this fascinating field. I encourage others to watch and share these videos to continue promoting the importance and relevance of chemistry in our daily lives.

What are the top 10 awesome chemistry videos?

The top 10 awesome chemistry videos are constantly changing and can vary depending on personal preferences. However, some popular choices include "The Periodic Table Song" by AsapSCIENCE, "The Chemistry of Cookies" by The King of Random, and "The Magic of Chemistry" by TED-Ed.

What topics are covered in these videos?

These videos cover a wide range of topics in chemistry, including the periodic table, chemical reactions, molecular structures, and real-world applications of chemistry in everyday life.

Are these videos suitable for all ages?

Many of these videos are suitable for all ages, but some may contain more advanced concepts that may be difficult for younger viewers to understand. It is always recommended to preview the videos before sharing them with children.

Can these videos be used for educational purposes?

Yes, these videos can be used for educational purposes in a classroom setting or for independent learning. They are a great way to engage students and make learning about chemistry more fun and interactive.

Where can I find these videos?

These videos can be found on various platforms, such as YouTube, TED-Ed, and educational websites. You can also search for them by title or topic on any search engine.