14th Amendment Hubbub

• News
  • Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
No one can write this off as being the fault of white men.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,355015,00.html

This was illegals holding illegals hostage in Phoenix. This is a very common occurrence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edward, according to Comrade Brainstorm, Illegals do not use state resources paid for by you
and me. Oh wait, oops.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/25/us/hospitals-feeling-strain-from-illegal-immigrants.html

Now, I'll sit back and wait for Comrade Brainstorm write this off as the fault of the 'white man'. Everyone get your popcorn ready, it's coming. Excuse express is always on time.

It's really sad that you take this kind of arrogant taunting attitude and then don't take any responsibility when some weak idiot overreacts and commits some terrorist act. It's like "real red-blooded white men" like you want to evoke terrorist violence so they can attack it. Why can't you just have a constructive discussion instead of taunting and harassing people while you, in the meantime, block out most of what they say with your thick-headedness?

It's really sad that you take this kind of arrogant taunting attitude and then don't take any responsibility when some weak idiot overreacts and commits some terrorist act.

.............err, take responsibility for what? Dude, your arguments are all over the map. If you have a point to make, then make it. I don't need you diverging to terrorists, stimuli packages, or any of the myriad of other things you bring up to avoid the direct issue at hand.

Why can't you just have a constructive discussion instead of taunting and harassing people while you, in the meantime, block out most of what they say with your thick-headedness?

Because you say stupid stuff like this:

It's like "real red-blooded white men" like you want to evoke terrorist violence so they can attack it.

and then I can't take you seriously. So I ridicule you. FYI: you are free to keep it up, but don't expect me to stop. No one here, anywhere, has said anything about wanting to "evoke terrorist violence", what a straw-man. One of many, you bring up, Comrade Brainstorm. I would appreciate it if you stopped making these racist comments about white people. You clearly have issues with whites - seek professional help about it.

For the others viewing this thread, I hope you all notice how he completely ignored the FACTS, which fly in his FACE about illegals using public resources that use MY tax money.

Last edited:
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
This thread has gotten entirely too hostile. Time for a time out.