Praise 2010 PF Award Ceremony!

1. Greg Bernhardt

Staff: Admin

In honor of the 2010 PF Member Awards, I am proud to present these badge awards to the following members:

Andy Resnick

Char. Limit

2. jcsd
  3. :smile: CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!! :smile:
    :smile: All the nominees too!! :smile:
  4. Dembadon

Dembadon 666
    Gold Member

Congratulations! :approve:

Lisab's award has '09 on it.
  5. Congratulations! :!!)
  6. berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Awesome group! Congrats to all the nominees as well. You all help to make the PF a great place. :biggrin:
  7. berkeman

(BTW, if anybody sees some "2009" awards in the OP images, just refresh your screen. You may be seeing cached versions of the awards.)
  8. turbo

turbo 7,063
    Gold Member

Congrats, all!
  9. Borek

Congratulations All!
  10. PhanthomJay

PhanthomJay 6,296
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Well deserved, congratulations!
  11. Andy Resnick

Andy Resnick 6,085
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Thank you to whomever nominated and voted for me- I am very humbled by the recognition.
  12. Mark44

I am honored and humbled to have received this recognition.
  13. lisab

Thanks everyone. It's such a delight to be part of this community.
  14. Lisab, you are so deserving of recognition. So happy for you. Congratulations! :!!)
  15. lisab

Ahahah, I slipped through while you weren't looking :wink:!
  16. Gokul43201

Gokul43201 11,046
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You've even got the right avatar for this! That is a picture of the community spirit, isn't it?
  17. lisab

Actually it's a forest nymph :smile:.
  18. marcus

marcus 24,055
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2014 Award

Just want to express pleasure with the PF community collectively. The group is fun to hang out with and remarkably constructive--educationally and in other ways. Also appreciation to the rest of astro/cosmo slate for generously sharing your expertise and taking care of business. I'm always learning new stuff from you and many others must be as well.
  19. D H

Congrats and thanks to all of you, and to all the nominees as well. Job well done.
  20. Danger

Danger 9,663
    Gold Member

Thank you to all who are responsible for this.
    The only trouble is that now I'm obliged to try being funny even when I don't feel like it. It's not always easy, but I'll give it a shot. :wink:

Congratulations to all other competitors in all categories. This really is a special place, populated by special people. Everyone who was nominated, and several who weren't, are deserving of recognition.
    And, of course, huge thanks to Greg for starting the whole thing.
  21. Char. Limit

Char. Limit 1,937
    Gold Member

Thank you to all who voted for me! It's an honor to be known as the best person to come here within the last year, especially when there have been so many to come here and make their presence known.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?