25 years ago today

• Thread starter Borek
  • Start date
Borek
Mentor
marcin_marzena.jpg

We have more, but we love the style of this one :rofl:

We still plan to make a large print and hang it over our bed in an oval frame :smile:

Answers and Replies

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Aaaaah, so sweet...that made me smile!

A big, big congrats to both of you :smile:!

Do you have any special plans?

Congratulations Marcin and Marzena :approve:

character0272.gif

http://www.thebestdesignercakes.com/images/prd_img/527~silver-anniversary.jpg [Broken]

sign0008.gif

[PLAIN]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0018.gif[ATTACH=full]196750[/ATTACH][/URL] [Broken]

[PLAIN]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0038.gif[ATTACH=full]196751[/ATTACH][/URL] [Broken]

[PLAIN]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/jumping/jumping0041.gif[ATTACH=full]196752[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196753[/ATTACH][/URL] [Broken]

[PLAIN]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0011.gif[ATTACH=full]196754[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196755[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196756[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196757[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196758[/ATTACH][/URL] [Broken]

character0093.gif
[PLAIN]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0016.gif[ATTACH=full]196759[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196761[/ATTACH][/URL] [Broken]

[PLAIN]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0007.gif[ATTACH=full]196762[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196763[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196764[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196765[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196766[/ATTACH][/URL] [Broken]
party0014.gif
party0008.gif
party0005.gif
character0108.gif
character0163.gif
character0148.gif
character0113.gif
character0112.gif
character0121.gif
character0179.gif
[PLAIN]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0093.gif[ATTACH=full]196777[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]196779[/ATTACH] [Broken]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
marcin_marzena.jpg

We still plan to make a large print and hang it over our bed in an oval frame :smile:
"Two lovers stand on an inclined plane ... what is the normal force exerted on..."

Haha...just kidding. :biggrin: ('cause you're both at an angle...nevermind) Congrats Borek!! :smile:

Evo
Mentor
Congrats to both of you!! Wow, you were a cute couple.

I don't have any wedding pictures. My first "wedding" was just a small thing at my husband's parent's house. He was a photogrpaher for NASA and forgot he had been doing infrared photography, so all of our pictures were in infrared.

turbo
Gold Member
Cute couple! Congratulations!

My wife and I will hit #35 in February.

I don't have any wedding pictures. My first "wedding" was just a small thing at my husband's parent's house. He was a photogrpaher for NASA and forgot he had been doing infrared photography, so all of our pictures were in infrared.

What was your reaction to finding that out?

CRGreathouse
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Did you save them?

Congrats Borek. Bardzo przystojna para.

Last edited:
He was a photogrpaher for NASA and forgot he had been doing infrared photography, so all of our pictures were in infrared.
oh wow, were you celebrating with the lights go out?

Evo
Mentor
Did you save them?
I don't have them, I have no idea if he saved any. I should have asked for them, I think it would be hilarious to look back on. My seond failed marriage was at the local courthouse during my lunch, no pictures. But I'll always have the memory of my new BMW's hood slamming down on my ex's head in the courthouse parking lot right after we married. No dear, it goes up the OTHER way, gust of wind, almost a widow after 10 minutes of marriage. (I had a wiring defect that would blow the engine fuse), that they finally fixed after this incident.

Janus
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Congratulations! My wife and I just celebrated our 26th last month.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Congrats on putting up with each other so long! :biggrin:

"Were?" :biggrin:

:rofl: Oh, I think infrared wedding photos would be MUCH better than traditional ones.

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Outstanding Borek. Congratulations. May you both have another 25 years together.

Congratulations. We're celebrating our 20th this year. That's china, so my wife will be going home to visit her relatives. 25th is silver. What are you getting each other?

turbo
Gold Member
My wife loved the picture, and jokingly said that Marzena looked like a cradle-robber, marrying that slip of a boy. ;-) And again congratulations. We had no wedding pictures because we got married by a JP in our living room with two witnesses. The JP was a friend of both of us, and she was the only one that "dessed up" with a skirt and jacket. The 4 participants in the ceremony were in jeans and T-shirts, and we had our champagne out of paper cups.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
25th is silver. What are you getting each other?
I think that's when you give each other silver hair.

turbo
Gold Member
Congratulations. We're celebrating our 20th this year. That's china, so my wife will be going home to visit her relatives. 25th is silver. What are you getting each other?
Ooh! Silver must be a trip to Colorado. Steamboat Springs is lovely during ski season.

Redbelly98
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
marcin_marzena.jpg

Congrats! I can see why you're using a black-and-white photo, your green hair doesn't show that way :biggrin:

Borek
Mentor
Thank you all :smile:

Do you have any special plans?
What are you getting each other?
Apart from small private celebrations we bought new wedding rings. In fact Marzena has lost her few years ago so that was occasion to ring her back :wink:

Congrats on putting up with each other so long! :biggrin:
Can't say we are not surprised :wink:

My wife loved the picture, and jokingly said that Marzena looked like a cradle-robber, marrying that slip of a boy. ;-)
Tell Mrs. Turbo she is perfectly right. I am younger. By 1 day :smile:

Congrats! I can see why you're using a black-and-white photo, your green hair doesn't show that way :biggrin:
Psst, you got it wrong. I am using green wig to turn people attention from the fact I lost most of the hairs I had 25 years ago.

What a lovely photo. Give each other a hug from us, may you enjoy many years to come.

Danger
Gold Member
I don't have them, I have no idea if he saved any. I should have asked for them, I think it would be hilarious to look back on.
I wouldn't worry about it. You're so hot that you would totally obliterate anything else in an IR photo.
Borek, ol' pal, you've never looked lovelier. So who's the dude in the bow tie?

drizzle
Gold Member
Psst, you got it wrong. I am using green wig to turn people attention from the fact I lost most of the hairs I had 25 years ago.
:rofl: congrats Borek...I can imagine what would happen after another 25 years?:biggrin:

ps. is your wife Marzena a PF member?

Borek
Mentor
ps. is your wife Marzena a PF member?
Quiet one - she posts in photography contests only.