How can I use a three phase WYE alternator to charge a battery with a DC output?

In summary, the conversation is about wiring a three phase generator for a wind turbine to charge batteries. The person is unsure about the load connections and wonders if they need to connect a rectifier to each load and then to a battery in series. A link is provided with a diagram for using a WYE alternator to produce one DC output for charging a battery. The person is unsure if connecting batteries in series is necessary.
Teachme
So I am trying to figure out how to wire a three phase generator. I understand the WYE connection, but I am stumped about the load connections and specifically what to do then. The generator will be connected to a wind turbine so I will be needing to charge batteries. So my main question is...

Do I connect a rectifier to each load and then to a battery which are in series? I have included a picture to make a question more clear on what I am talking about.

Thanks for reading

picture is in this thread

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=619376

Engineering news on Phys.org
Your three phase WYE alternator can be used to produce one DC output (as in car alternator circuits) which can charge a battery. See this link for a diagram.
I am not sure what your idea of connecting batteries in series is all about. Perhaps it is not relevant if that link answers your basic question?

1. What is 3 phase wiring?

3 phase wiring is a type of electrical wiring that uses three alternating current (AC) power lines with different phases. It is commonly used in industrial and commercial buildings to provide a more efficient and balanced distribution of electricity.

2. How does 3 phase wiring differ from single phase wiring?

The main difference between 3 phase and single phase wiring is the number of power lines. Single phase wiring uses only one power line, while 3 phase wiring uses three power lines with different phases. This allows for a more balanced and efficient distribution of electricity, making 3 phase wiring ideal for larger buildings with higher energy demands.

3. What are the benefits of using 3 phase wiring?

There are several benefits of using 3 phase wiring, including a higher power output, more balanced distribution of electricity, and greater efficiency. This type of wiring is also more reliable and has a lower risk of voltage drops or power outages.

4. How is 3 phase wiring installed?

3 phase wiring is installed by connecting each power line to a different phase of the electrical system. This can be done using a 3 phase circuit breaker, which distributes the power evenly among the three lines. The wiring can then be connected to the appropriate electrical outlets and appliances.

5. Can 3 phase wiring be used in residential buildings?

While 3 phase wiring is typically used in industrial and commercial buildings, it can also be used in residential buildings with high energy demands. However, it may not be necessary for most homes and can be more costly to install compared to single phase wiring.