Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

3d anime

1. Nov 9, 2007 #1
    How are such 3d anime characters created to feed the market that quickly ?
    I think simply using the programming languages alone to creating them may not accomplish it on time.

Are they using any tools or any ways to make it simpler faster productively ?

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 27, 2007 #2
    Not hard when you have hundreds of animators on hand.

4. Dec 22, 2007 #3
    Anime comes from Japan. Japan is the capital of tech nowadays pretty much. They have plenty of smart brains to program away for their "entertainment". Personally, I think anime is stupid, especially because of all the kids that get so engrossed in it.

5. Dec 22, 2007 #4
    japan is the birth place of anime i went to japan 3 years ago and visited hayao miyazaki's animation studio some things are still done the old way but he showed me a new machine that is hooked to a big computer they tell the computer the story line and the machine draws all the stills its friggen awsome it only takes them 3 days to do one 30 minute clip and it looks just like people drew them i hope that answers your question

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?