1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

3d anime

1. Nov 9, 2007 #1
    How are such 3d anime characters created to feed the market that quickly ?
    I think simply using the programming languages alone to creating them may not accomplish it on time.

Are they using any tools or any ways to make it simpler faster productively ?

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 27, 2007 #2
    Not hard when you have hundreds of animators on hand.

4. Dec 22, 2007 #3
    Anime comes from Japan. Japan is the capital of tech nowadays pretty much. They have plenty of smart brains to program away for their "entertainment". Personally, I think anime is stupid, especially because of all the kids that get so engrossed in it.

5. Dec 22, 2007 #4
    japan is the birth place of anime i went to japan 3 years ago and visited hayao miyazaki's animation studio some things are still done the old way but he showed me a new machine that is hooked to a big computer they tell the computer the story line and the machine draws all the stills its friggen awsome it only takes them 3 days to do one 30 minute clip and it looks just like people drew them i hope that answers your question

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?