Your first stage is a second order filter and the second stage is a first order filter. In each stage you should choose R and C such as 1/RC = 2πx8x103.
Only, in order to have a Butterworth filter you should not have a unit gain amplifier in the first stage. According to your table, the gain of that stage should be 3 - 1 = 2.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving