Zero's Out: 4-5 Day Trip to NY & NJ

• Thread starter Mentat
  • Start date
In summary, Mentat informs everyone that they will be gone for the next 4 or 5 days to New York and possibly New Jersey with friends and will not be able to go online. Hypnagogue jokingly tells Mentat not to party too much and Mentat responds with advice to avoid the smells of Jersey. Zantra and Mentat say goodbye and Mentat reveals that they have access to a computer and asks Zantra about their belief in God.
Mentat
Hey everyone. I just wanted to inform you all that I will be gone for the next 4 or 5 days. I'm going to New York (and probably New Jersey) with some friends. I doubt that I will be able to get on-line during that time.

Don't party just yet, Zero, I passed you after a month, and I'll pass you again if I have to :wink:!

Anyway, this news no doubt hurts me more than any of you, but I hope you will not celebrate my absence too much.

Physics news on Phys.org
Well, don't have too much fun without us!

Peace out Mentat. My advice is to enjoy the city, but try as best you can to avoid the assorted smells of Jersey. :wink:

Your mom didn't make you go on this trip, did she? :wink: j/k

Have a good trip, Mentat !

Originally posted by hypnagogue

cya when you get back!

Vaya con Dios!

Originally posted by hypnagogue
Peace out Mentat. My advice is to enjoy the city, but try as best you can to avoid the assorted smells of Jersey. :wink:

Oh, man, too late!

No! Very funny.

Originally posted by Zantra
cya when you get back!

Vaya con Dios!

Well, I got ahold of a computer at my friend's house :smile:.

You believe in God, Zantra? :wink:

1. What is "Zero's Out: 4-5 Day Trip to NY & NJ"?

"Zero's Out: 4-5 Day Trip to NY & NJ" is a scientific research project that aims to study the effects of a zero-waste lifestyle on the environment and communities in New York and New Jersey.

2. What is the purpose of this trip?

The purpose of this trip is to collect data and conduct research on the impact of a zero-waste lifestyle on the environment and communities in New York and New Jersey. This information will be used to develop strategies and solutions for reducing waste and promoting sustainability.

3. Who is participating in this trip?

A team of scientists, researchers, and volunteers will be participating in this trip. They will be led by a project coordinator and will work closely with local communities and organizations to gather data and conduct experiments.

4. How long will the trip last?

The trip will last for 4-5 days, depending on the research activities and data collection required. The team will spend most of their time in New York and New Jersey, but there may be additional traveling involved for specific research purposes.

5. What are the expected outcomes of this trip?

The expected outcomes of this trip include a better understanding of the environmental and social impacts of a zero-waste lifestyle, the development of sustainable solutions, and the dissemination of this information to the public. This trip will also serve as a pilot project for future research and initiatives related to zero-waste living.