5 birthdays today

  • Thread starter BoulderHead
  • Start date

BoulderHead

All with post counts in the teens and twenties. What are the odds of that?

Happy Birthday;
MrCaN (24), matus1976 (27), mark726 (17), Tek883 (20), Tek4783 (20)
 

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
5,475
20
Originally posted by BoulderHead
All with post counts in the teens and twenties. What are the odds of that?
Is that a joke? I'm asking because you're not usually this subtle.
 
17
0
Happy Birthday guys!
 
50
9
Happy birthday, never knew that these guys/gals where here on the forums, where do they/you hang?
 

BoulderHead

Re: Re: 5 birthdays today

Originally posted by Tom
Is that a joke? I'm asking because you're not usually this subtle.
Actually I wasn't joking (for once ). I'm used to seeing birthdays being shown (though I've never paid a whole lot of attention to it) but I don't think I'd seen this many at the same time. It struck me too when I saw the post counts so close together. I decided I should wish them all a Happy Birthday and kill 5 birds with the same stone.

Could this be that thing they call Conservation of Energy at work ??
 

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
5,475
20
Re: Re: Re: 5 birthdays today

Originally posted by BoulderHead
It struck me too when I saw the post counts so close together.
LOL!

That's exactly what I was talking about when I asked if you were joking. Those weren't their post counts, those were their ages!
 

BoulderHead

Re: Re: Re: Re: 5 birthdays today

Originally posted by Tom
LOL!

That's exactly what I was talking about when I asked if you were joking. Those weren't their post counts, those were their ages!
*slaps head repeatedly while laughing head off*
Well for crying out loud, hahahaha!
What an absolute dunderhead I am
Oh my, the joke is on me, but it sure is a funny one !!

Thanks you for setting me straight on that, Tom. :smile:
 

Related Threads for: 5 birthdays today

  • Poll
  • Posted
Replies
10
Views
4K
  • Posted
Replies
17
Views
5K
Replies
19
Views
1K
Replies
11
Views
1K
Replies
11
Views
2K
  • Posted
Replies
10
Views
2K
  • Posted
Replies
10
Views
1K
  • Posted
Replies
3
Views
1K

Hot Threads

Top