Physics Marathon: 7 Hours of Classes & Lab Straight Tomorrow!

• Thread starter Gale
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, straight, from 10-5, i have three physics classes and a lab. not one break. no time for lunch, nothing. 3 out of 4 are in the same building, barely any moving. just sitting and being physics-ized for hours. i want to cry just thinking about it... I'm such an idiot. its going to be horrible. i think this is it guys... I'm about to die... really. ughYeah, I have to admit that's not fun.
Gale
straight, from 10-5, i have three physics classes and a lab. not one break. no time for lunch, nothing. 3 out of 4 are in the same building, barely any moving. just sitting and being physics-ized for hours. i want to cry just thinking about it... I'm such an idiot. its going to be horrible. i think this is it guys... I'm about to die... really. ugh

Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, I have to admit that's not fun.

I hate doing labs.

Oh, labs were always my favorites, at least you can move around and do stuff and not just sit there trying to prop your eyelids open (I don't care how fascinating the subject is, after a few hours, nobody could keep their eyes open sitting through constant lectures).

Physics-ized :rofl:

i hate labs too, I'm really really really really really really dreading it. its a 2 credit hour lab, and my one credit labs sucked hard core, a 2 credit one should be brutal. and its worse, cause the lab is after I've already been bored to tears in lectures. monday, during my third, and final hour of class, i spent most of the time looking around to see if anyone was looking around... i don't understand, i was the only one! I'm going to die tomorrow! cry!

man o man oh sucky sucky man.

See perhaps I am wierd, but i kinda like labs. Have 6 hours worth of labs to do on thursday.
I don't think it is fair though that you have no time to relax and eat, that's not on really. Specially as I am sure you won't be allowed to eat in a lab...

Better havea big thermos of coffe with you :approve:

Some labs I enjoy some I hate. This week and last has been filled with labs in electronics and messuring technology and boy do they suck:yuck: 10-5 atleast 3 times a week. But we always have lunchbreak betwen 12-1 and 15 minutes break every whole hour.

Worst I have been through was lectures from 8-15 and than a lab from 15-20. Last hour of the lab I was more or less asleep.

Makes me happy I did all my physics labs in high school. HAHAHHAHAHA! SUCKAS! :rofl: :devil:

Ughhh I hated my physics labs, three hours of pure hell, they were so boring. I have my 3 hour organic chem lab today and I'm dreading that, it's with the TA that doesn't speak english and those labs are so hard to begin with .

Entropy, you are truly evil. :D

That's nothing. I listened to eight hours of physics lectures per day all of last week, and it was awesome. There was a row of coffee machines on a table, a pyramid of coffee mugs, and a coffee break every other hour to keep the caffeine addicts from going into withdrawal.

If you feel apathetic or sleepy, you've already been without coffee for too long. Don't let it happen again - be pre-emptive.

:biggrin:

sounds fun...better than sitting through 6 hours of psych seminars.

Gale if you feel yourself falling asleep, take the pencil out of your hand.
I feel asleep in a physics lecture once, and had one of those suddenly falling feelings. I jerked awake and the pencil flew out of my hand and hit the girl in front of me in the back of the head.

hahahahahaha, you know what's sad trib? is i do that A LOT. i can be daydreaming and tapping my pencil, and suddenly, *WHOOSH* it goes flying across the room. its especially bad in labs for some reason...

at any rate, i made it guys. don't worry! for some reason though, last night i was up till 4am, and now I'm dead tired, but i have some community service workshop thingy i wanted to go to so i could volunteer to work with kids or something. after that. its bed time for me!

1. What topics will be covered during the 7 hours of physics tomorrow?

The topics covered during the 7 hours of physics tomorrow will depend on the curriculum and lesson plan set by the instructor. It is best to check with your instructor or refer to the course outline for a detailed list of topics.

2. Will there be any hands-on experiments or demonstrations during the 7 hours of physics?

This will also depend on the lesson plan set by the instructor. Some topics may require hands-on activities or demonstrations, while others may be more theoretical. It is best to check with your instructor for specific details.

3. Do I need to bring any materials or supplies for the 7 hours of physics tomorrow?

Again, this will depend on the lesson plan set by the instructor. Some activities may require specific materials or supplies, while others may provide them. It is best to check with your instructor for any necessary materials or supplies.

4. How should I prepare for 7 hours of physics tomorrow?

To prepare for 7 hours of physics, it is important to review any previous material and concepts covered in the course. It is also helpful to get a good night's sleep and come to class well-rested and ready to learn.

5. Will there be breaks during the 7 hours of physics tomorrow?

Breaks will most likely be included in the schedule for the 7 hours of physics tomorrow. However, the length and frequency of breaks may vary depending on the instructor and lesson plan. It is best to check with your instructor for the specific break schedule.