Why can't we move on from 9/11?

• News
  • Thread starter GENIERE
  • Start date
But I said 150 million, about 10% of the Muslim population. In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of terrorism and its roots in extremist groups within the religion of Islam. The original poster expresses their sadness and frustration over the ongoing war with these groups and the lack of action from peaceful Muslims in stopping them. Other participants suggest that the problem lies with the interpretation and control of the religion itself, rather than blaming all Muslims. The conversation also touches on the role of economics and politics in contributing to the issue.
Your the only one who seems to have misconceptions Dagenais, he made some good points and your replys were little better than simple flaming. And NDP is better than the corporate puppets Liberals and Conservatives, don't know the details but BC has recovered now and I'm willing to give them another go.

JasonRox: It depends what you do and what you can afford, if your rich or don't want to live in the city then I recommend france, but housing costs a load in france, and yes its true they have a law you have to help someone if they're getting raped on the subway. (P.S. Paris sucks)

Physics news on Phys.org
don't know the details but BC has recovered now and I'm willing to give them another go.

You shouldn't have to recover from a good Government. The fact that you had to say, "BC has recovered (from the NDP) now" completely defeats anything you're trying to prove.

he made some good points and your replys were little better than simple flaming.

Good points as in his own misleading opinions? His opinions which aren't even based on any facts at all?

Unless you consider the Conservative Party's platform and actually using correct facts "flaming", you completely misused the word. Why don't you actually try reading about the Conservatives before pointing out who really has the misconceptions.

Last edited:
You guys have destroyed the spirit of this thread and are completely off topic. I'm notifying the moderator. This whole forum has gone to **** because of this type of posting. Frankly I'm fed up with it.

Wow, Canadians argue about their politics even better than Americans do. Notice every political flame is also accompanied by a hockey flame, eh? :rofl:

Now if Americans could at least unite under one sport instead of being divided between baseball, basketball, and football ...

I think Al-Quaeda is anti-western in general. If a little more anti-American than anti-European (which is arguable), it would be due to the US giving more support to Israel than most European nations. The main beef is the impact western coorporations have on Islamic culture. If you can't stop your own people from using their oil wealth to import an 'improved' lifestyle, then attack the supply side. I would imagine that they perceive the imported culture problem much as the US perceives the import of illegal drugs.

I guess you guys are through discussing 9/11?

I leave you guys alone pretty much here, but I guess I'm going to have to start monitoring closely if you can't stop the bickering.

Some people actually would like to discuss the topics.