A better not take it-test!

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
Lisa! said:
No, no, no! You're not bad at all. You know who is bad? A person who wants to accused someone else of what he did wrong himself. It's really surprising! Our brave men were scared by an old trick while I warned them not to take this test!
So you admit it was a trick, and therefore dishonest! As I said, you cannot be trusted.

Sorry, I wasn't scared. Perhaps your problem is aout that: "Why a girl wasn't scared but we were!" And now you want me to tell a lie and say I was scared too. In order you feel better about yourself and say "All right, it scares everyone. So I'm not timid"
Your doubletalk will get you nowhere.

EnumaElish said:
May I have another?
:surprised

Lisa!
Gold Member
franznietzsche said:
So you admit it was a trick, and therefore dishonest! As I said, you cannot be trusted.

Your doubletalk will get you nowhere.
I forgive you because: o:)
1. Of Franzbear
2. It's the first day we got to know each other! :smile:

Lisa!
Gold Member
EnumaElish said:
Lisa! has warned me but stupidly I didn't heed her warnings. When fell for it I needed a scaregoat so blamed Lisa!. Thanks for teaching me a lesson about myself, Lisa! That was nice. May I have another?
Ok, thanks! Although sounds fishy!

Lisa! said:
I forgive you because: o:)
1. Of Franzbear
2. It's the first day we got to know each other! :smile:
Hard to believe franzbear could ever be counted as a positive deed.

I took the eyesight test, not really scary at all.

Then again, I did it without any sound (so all I saw what some burning face :rolleyes: moving forward and backwards)
It got kinda annoying and I closed the window; love the teeth though :smile:

Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
OK, I never have seen this "practical joke" before. I was ready for something, but I didn't know what. I think that the anticipation of waiting for something to happen made the experience worse. Also, I had the sound all the way up.

Yes, I jumped. Ha ha , f***ing ha! Laugh at the weenie man. I gotta go change.

Lisa!
Gold Member
It didn't scareyou alot, did it?:blushing:

Lisa! said:
It didn't scareyou alot, did it?:blushing:
You're a horrible horrible person.

You made him soil himself.

Lisa!
Gold Member
franznietzsche said:

Not as horrible as someone who leaves his son with people who are going to kill him and even worse he wants to kill him because of getting a prize. Again forgive you because of Franzbear! :smile: Although I heard you were drunk when he was born and didn't care about him at all! ( :cry: )

Lisa! said:
Not as horrible as someone who leaves his son with people who are going to kill him and even worse he wants to kill him because of getting a prize. Again forgive you because of Franzbear! :smile: Although I heard you were drunk when he was born and didn't care about him at all! ( :cry: )

The bugger was my thread to kill, by virtue of being named as champine thread-killer by tribdog.

Lisa!
Gold Member
franznietzsche said:
The bugger was my thread to kill, by virtue of being named as champine thread-killer by tribdog.
No excuse is accepted! :smile:

Chi Meson
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
franznietzsche said:

It wasn't soil!

Lisa!
Gold Member
! of you has put a curse on me. Last night I was hals sleep but suddenly I heard a terrible noise of 2 silly cats that were fighting or something else! :zzz: (I wasn't scared again! :cool: )

EnumaElish
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Lisa!, was that one of these tests where a "professional team" would stop random people on the street and tell them to lean against a "building that is about to tip over" while "they call for help"? Well more than 50% of the people do as they are told.

There was another psych experiment where a team of white coats told the REAL subject to press a button to inflict pain on a fictitious subject in an imaginary "pain threshold experiment," while they played taped moans and screams behind a panel, and the real subjects would still continue pressing the pain button because the white coats were telling them "it was okay, it was a scientific experiment."

Lisa!
Gold Member
EnumaElish said:
Lisa!, was that one of these tests where a "professional team" would stop random people on the street and tell them to lean against a "building that is about to tip over" while "they call for help"? Well more than 50% of the people do as they are told.

There was another psych experiment where a team of white coats told the REAL subject to press a button to inflict pain on a fictitious subject in an imaginary "pain threshold experiment," while they played taped moans and screams behind a panel, and the real subjects would still continue pressing the pain button because the white coats were telling them "it was okay, it was a scientific experiment."
Interesting! :smile: You know I'm only 1 person but well I have to admit that I'm interested in people's reactions in these situation. As you see I warned all of you "please not to take this test", but everyone did! :eek: Honestly I didn't want to scare anyone and was in doubt to post this here. Although I hadturned the volume down so I didn't think it could be scary at all. :blushing: I'm not crazy enough to do experiments on humans!

EnumaElish
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
But you do owe djeipa a freshly minted piece of gum. Yeeshh you dooo!

Lisa!
Gold Member
And he owe me an "a" and "!" , although everone knows I owe him nothing.:biggrin:

Lisa!
Gold Member
16 guesses! :rolleyes: