Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A Cold

1. Sep 22, 2007 #1

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

So, I have a cold. I hate colds..... Not only do I feel completely under the weather but I have E&M homework to do. The problem is, thanks to the cough syrup, I can't keep a coherent train of thought! I'm going to hand in crap for this assignment! The one problem I started I working out a surface integral and found myself drawing stick figures five minutes later, apparently having completely forgot about the problem!!!! AGGGHHHH!! I need to get better, now!

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 22, 2007 #2
    That sucks man :-(. Get well soon.

4. Sep 22, 2007 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

<pours hot chicken soup into G01's computer>

Hope you feel better soon.

5. Sep 22, 2007 #4
  6. Sep 22, 2007 #5
    I feel your pain. I have a cold right now and a ton of homework to do.

7. Sep 22, 2007 #6

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

that's a nice looking soup, moe!
    Feel better soon, G01!

8. Sep 22, 2007 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yeah, some nasty bug has been going around among all the students here too. They are showing up for class looking pretty dazed on their cold medicines.

One of the faculty in the Ag School commented that they all get shipping fever every year, a few get sick in transport and before you know it, have spread it to the whole herd. :rofl:

9. Sep 22, 2007 #8

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Thanks guys. I'm starting to feel somewhat better, but still coughing every five seconds. Hope you feel better as well, moose.

It's really not surprising when you think about schools in general. They are the perfect places to spread diseases, what with everyone crammed together into rooms and lecture halls. I noticed my German professor(teaches a class on the German language, not from Germany) had a cold on Friday, after I had gone to class for a week with mine.....I feel I may have had something to do with it....:redface:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2007
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?