Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A crazy game.

1. May 6, 2007 #1
    Has anyone ever heard of this: http://www.frogstar.com/fault/index.asp

I thought it would be interesting to play here on PF, but I'm not sure how it would work with multiple players. Any ideas?

2. jcsd
  3. May 6, 2007 #2

radou

Homework Helper

Hm, doesn't look uncool, but I don't have any multiplayer-idea.

4. May 6, 2007 #3
    I think we have played this game before in some threads.

5. May 6, 2007 #4
    It's your fault.

6. May 6, 2007 #5
    See that's the problem. Who's fault? It could be mine, dontdisturbmycircles, or radou. Sooooooooo, it's YOUR fault smurf because you posted before we were ready to play.

7. May 6, 2007 #6

radou

Homework Helper

How can it be my fault? I only left the stupid spoon on the table, that's all!

Edit: [:tongue2:]

8. May 6, 2007 #7
    But you didn't wash it first so it's your fault. BTW, you're out of the game because you didn't say specifically the phrase 'it's your fault'. Well, maybe we'll let you slide...

9. May 6, 2007 #8

radou

Homework Helper

That's right, I didn't wash it, but that was because your sister, whom you called into the kitchen, distracted me, and you know about my feelings for your sister. So this makes it your fault.

["Also, variations may be accepted as long as the word "fault" is used." Remember, you posted the link with the rules. :approve:]

10. May 6, 2007 #9
    Well you were singing that song by Michael Jackson that I absolutely detest so I called my sister in there to smack you around. It's clearly your fault.
    -
    Edit: Can't post for a while. Someone else can pick it up.

11. May 6, 2007 #10
    it's not my fault if my half-naked sister goes wherever she pleases

12. May 6, 2007 #11

radou

Homework Helper

Well, you could have simply asked me to stop singing that Michael Jackson song, instead of using such violent methods! So, it's obviously your fault.

13. May 6, 2007 #12
    Well, I would have asked you nicely had you not recently told me to stop being such a whiny wimp all the time. So it's clearly your fault.

14. May 6, 2007 #13

radou

Homework Helper

I told you to stop being such a whiny wimp for your own good, since you can't whine all the time because your girlfriend dumped you, and btw, you always knew she wasn't in love with you. So, that would make it your fault.

15. May 6, 2007 #14

Yeah, well I risk whining to my girlfriend because I saw by your demonstration that not whining can cause people to drop 3000kg weights on you because you say it doesn't hurt. So it's all your fault.

(Woo hoo!)

16. May 6, 2007 #15

radou

Homework Helper

It doesn't hurt. I train every single day. And my intentions were only the best, since I care about you, my friend, and I don't want you all depressed. So it's clearly your fault.

(Woo hoo hoo!)

:tongue:

17. May 6, 2007 #16
    Speaking of being depressed, your schizophrenia is hazardous to both your health AND the health of others. Making it your fault.

18. May 6, 2007 #17

radou

Homework Helper

My schizophrenia? Isn't your claiming that I have schizophrenia just an obvious sign of your schizophrenia? Apparently it's your fault.

19. May 6, 2007 #18
    First off, buster, make sure you don't deny the facts. But Zeroth off, I didn't get schitzophrenia until your genius of an uncle bit me and gave it to me.

(Does that count as disobeying physical laws?)

20. May 6, 2007 #19
    He mbrmbrg it's YOUR fault because in your last post you didn't say 'it's your fault'.

21. May 6, 2007 #20
    Damn. Well, I would have said it's your fault had your baby brother not puked all over me before I had a chance to type it in. So it's your fault.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?