Frogstar: Multiplayer Game Idea?

• Thread starter Averagesupernova
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game Idea
In summary: First off, buster, make sure you don't deny the facts. But Zeroth off, I didn't get schitzophrenia until your genius of an uncle bit me and gave it to me.
Sure, but you did not have to fall for such a trap, especially if you were well aware of it. Why let smurfette seduce you (OK I can see why, she was sexy), but still this makes it your fault!

Physics news on Phys.org
mattmns said:
(OK I can see why, she was sexy)

Mattmns, the bracketed statement clears it all up and betrays you regarding your intentions. It's your fault.

[Turns interrogation lamp towards mattmns' face in a police-mannered way.]

You're the one that paid for her plastic surgery to get her that hot! So clearly it's your fault!

Yeah. And we all know how mattmns obtained the money for the surgery. Still got flashbacks related to that bank robbery, my friend? It's so your fault.

I was only robbing that bank because your sister promised to sleep with me if I paid her enough! So it's your fault for having a sister... umm.. like that!

Ummmm, for the record, I dumped smurfette. Although it was maybe in an underhanded way.:wink:

Smurf said:
I was only robbing that bank because your sister promised to sleep with me if I paid her enough! So it's your fault for having a sister... umm.. like that!

Ha! But I was referring to mattmns! So, you were mattmns' bank robbing accomplice, right? Oh man, it's soooo your fault.

It's not my fault! Mattmns was the main culprit, i was just an accomplice for the money (already explained)! So it was definitely Mattmns Fault!