A crazy game.

No, it's your fault Averagesupernova, you were the one that introduced Smurf to Smurfette.

No it's your fault mattmns, you were the one that suggested to me that I should try and hook up with Smurfette.

Well you were really lonely, and I felt you needed some action, thus it is actually your fault Smurf.

My fault for being Lonely? Are you mad! Averagesupernova is the one that killed my wife in the first place! It's your fault Averagesupernova!

Averagesupernova
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I introduced smurf to smurfette cuz I was getting tired of her myself. I knew smurf would fall for her but I had to get rid of his wife first. YIKES! I'm a murderer! :surprised Mattmns, you introduced ME to smurfette way back when, so it's your fault.

Smurf is the one that bought you that gun for your birthday, so clearly it is his fault and not mine.

I only bought averagesupernova that gun because Mattmns was pestering me about getting you a gift, it's Mattmns fault! Clearly!

radou
Homework Helper
I introduced smurf to smurfette cuz I was getting tired of her myself. I knew smurf would fall for her but I had to get rid of his wife first. YIKES! I'm a murderer! :surprised Mattmns, you introduced ME to smurfette way back when, so it's your fault.

Well, it's actually your fault, since you're the one who didn't make smurfette happy and hence decided to introduce her to smurf.

No radou, it's your fault. If you hadn't done such a good job pleasing smurfette, then she would have never realized how bad of a job averagesupernova did, and hence would have never left him.

radou
Homework Helper
No radou, it's your fault. If you hadn't done such a good job pleasing smurfette, then she would have never realized how bad of a job averagesupernova did, and hence would have never left him.

Oh come on, mattmns, the whole town knows about your's and smurfette's dirty little games, and everyone is aware how far you two'll go in order to make other people look stupid. You think I don't know that you wanted smurfette to seduce me, huh? You're not fooling anyone pal, it's your fault.

Sure, but you did not have to fall for such a trap, especially if you were well aware of it. Why let smurfette seduce you (OK I can see why, she was sexy), but still this makes it your fault!

radou
Homework Helper
(OK I can see why, she was sexy)

Mattmns, the bracketed statement clears it all up and betrays you regarding your intentions. It's your fault.

[Turns interrogation lamp towards mattmns' face in a police-mannered way.]

You're the one that paid for her plastic surgery to get her that hot! So clearly it's your fault!

radou
Homework Helper
Yeah. And we all know how mattmns obtained the money for the surgery. Still got flashbacks related to that bank robbery, my friend? It's so your fault.

I was only robbing that bank because your sister promised to sleep with me if I paid her enough! So it's your fault for having a sister... umm.. like that!

Averagesupernova
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ummmm, for the record, I dumped smurfette. Although it was maybe in an underhanded way.:wink:

radou
Homework Helper
I was only robbing that bank because your sister promised to sleep with me if I paid her enough! So it's your fault for having a sister... umm.. like that!

Ha! But I was referring to mattmns! So, you were mattmns' bank robbing accomplice, right? Oh man, it's soooo your fault.

It's not my fault! Mattmns was the main culprit, i was just an accomplice for the money (already explained)! So it was definitely Mattmns Fault!