Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A Crazy Online personality test!

1. Sep 6, 2005 #1

Lisa!

Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 6, 2005 #2
    "Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."

Okay..

BTW, here's a crazy little game I found. If it's 3 AM and you're bored, there's nothing better. Have fun. http://www.big-boys.com/articles/dotmove.html

4. Sep 6, 2005 #3

wolram

Gold Member

Data :grumpy: :confused:

5. Sep 6, 2005 #4

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Samwise "Frodo's B!tch" Gamgee.

6. Sep 6, 2005 #5

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

I'm Worf...

7. Sep 6, 2005 #6

wolram

Gold Member

Your sub routine 69

8. Sep 6, 2005 #7
    I'm John Sheridan whoever the hell that is?

9. Sep 6, 2005 #8

wolram

Gold Member

10. Sep 6, 2005 #9

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Well, with a few adjustments, I ended up with Agent Smith..

11. Sep 6, 2005 #10

Lisa!

Gold Member

What else did it tell you? I mean like what knavish's written.

12. Sep 6, 2005 #11

Galileo

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Wesley Crusher! Someone kill me!!! Please!!

13. Sep 6, 2005 #12

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Depending on whether I believe in some form of higher power or not (I answered both ways, as I'm not entirely sure), I'm either Palpatine or Agent Smith.

14. Sep 6, 2005 #13

iansmith

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I am Kosh - "Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth."

15. Sep 6, 2005 #14
    Picard. [Anyone seen Extras?] "But before she can even pull up her knickers, I've already seen EVERYTHING!"

16. Sep 6, 2005 #15
    I am Yoda,

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

17. Sep 6, 2005 #16
    An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

In the last few years, we've stumbled. We stumbled at the death of the president, the war, and on and on. When you stumble a lot you tend to look at your feet. Now we have to make people lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, "Make my life have meaning," and to our inheritors before us saying, "create the world we will live in."

Well that's what it had to say about John Sheridan.
    BTW cheers Wolram for giving that link :)

18. Sep 6, 2005 #17

Lisa!

Gold Member

:rofl: It's onlya crazy online test!

19. Sep 6, 2005 #18

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

Agent Smith

With a coolly measured demeanor and adaptive thinking, you enforce your will on others using your multitude of abilities.

Do you hear that, Mister Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?