A Crazy Online personality test

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary: The sound of the future unfolding as we have planned. You were meant for this, Mister Anderson. You were meant to be a part of this.
Physics news on Phys.org
"Jean-Luc Picard

An accomplished diplomat who can virtually do no wrong, you sometimes know it is best to rely on the council of others while holding the reins.

There are some words which I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as a wisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."

Okay..

BTW, here's a crazy little game I found. If it's 3 AM and you're bored, there's nothing better. Have fun. http://www.big-boys.com/articles/dotmove.html

Data :grumpy: :confused:

Samwise "Frodo's B!tch" Gamgee.

I'm Worf...

arildno said:
I'm Worf...

Your sub routine 69

I'm John Sheridan whoever the hell that is?

Well, with a few adjustments, I ended up with Agent Smith..

What else did it tell you? I mean like what knavish's written.

Wesley Crusher! Someone kill me! Please!

Depending on whether I believe in some form of higher power or not (I answered both ways, as I'm not entirely sure), I'm either Palpatine or Agent Smith.

I am Kosh - "Understanding is a three edged sword. Your side, their side, and the truth."

Picard. [Anyone seen Extras?] "But before she can even pull up her knickers, I've already seen EVERYTHING!"

I am Yoda,

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

An experienced survivor who has maneuvered around many obstacles, you are looked up to by those who rely on your good judgment.

In the last few years, we've stumbled. We stumbled at the death of the president, the war, and on and on. When you stumble a lot you tend to look at your feet. Now we have to make people lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, "Make my life have meaning," and to our inheritors before us saying, "create the world we will live in."

Well that's what it had to say about John Sheridan.
BTW cheers Wolram for giving that link :)

Galileo said:
Wesley Crusher! Someone kill me! Please!
:rofl: It's onlya crazy online test!

Agent Smith

With a coolly measured demeanor and adaptive thinking, you enforce your will on others using your multitude of abilities.

Do you hear that, Mister Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.

1. What is the purpose of this online personality test?

The purpose of this online personality test is to provide individuals with insight into their personality traits and characteristics. It is designed to help individuals better understand themselves and their behaviors.

2. How accurate is this online personality test?

The accuracy of this online personality test depends on various factors, such as the quality of the questions and the honesty of the individual taking the test. While it may not provide a completely accurate assessment, it can still offer valuable insights and self-reflection.

3. How long does it take to complete this online personality test?

The duration of this online personality test may vary, but it typically takes around 10-20 minutes to complete. However, it is important to take your time and answer each question thoughtfully for the best results.

4. Can this online personality test be used for professional purposes?

This online personality test is not intended to be used for professional purposes, such as job interviews or psychological evaluations. It is meant for personal use and self-discovery only.

5. Is this online personality test confidential?

Yes, this online personality test is completely confidential. Your responses and results are not shared with anyone else, and the test does not collect any personal information.