Digital Cameras: Recording Progress on Drawing in One Day

• Thread starter zoobyshoe
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Drawing
In summary: and then it's gone for a while. I think it has a lot to do with how I process my images: I work extremely fast, and I don't always take the time to clean up my lines.
Evo said:
@zoobyshoe , any new drawings to add?
I just posted one two years ago! Boy you're impatient.

Here's a random sketch to hold you a few months:

rozsketch_zpsfgqjsqnr.jpg

Likes QuantumQuest, Greg Bernhardt, Drakkith and 1 other person
Science news on Phys.org
So talented!

<h2>1. What is a digital camera?</h2><p>A digital camera is a device that captures images and stores them in digital format. It uses an electronic sensor to capture the image instead of film, allowing for easy storage and editing of photos.</p><h2>2. How does a digital camera record progress on drawing in one day?</h2><p>A digital camera can be used to capture photos of a drawing at various stages throughout the day. These photos can then be compiled to show the progress of the drawing over the course of one day.</p><h2>3. What are the benefits of using a digital camera for recording progress on drawing?</h2><p>Using a digital camera allows for easy and quick documentation of the drawing progress. It also allows for easy sharing and editing of the photos, making it a convenient tool for artists.</p><h2>4. Are there any limitations to using a digital camera for recording progress on drawing?</h2><p>One limitation is that the quality of the photos may not accurately capture the details and colors of the drawing. Additionally, lighting and angles can affect the appearance of the drawing in the photos.</p><h2>5. Are there any tips for using a digital camera to record progress on drawing in one day?</h2><p>It is important to have good lighting and to take photos at consistent angles to accurately document the progress. It can also be helpful to use a tripod or stable surface to avoid blurry photos. Editing software can also be used to enhance the quality of the photos.</p>

1. What is a digital camera?

A digital camera is a device that captures images and stores them in digital format. It uses an electronic sensor to capture the image instead of film, allowing for easy storage and editing of photos.

2. How does a digital camera record progress on drawing in one day?

A digital camera can be used to capture photos of a drawing at various stages throughout the day. These photos can then be compiled to show the progress of the drawing over the course of one day.

3. What are the benefits of using a digital camera for recording progress on drawing?

Using a digital camera allows for easy and quick documentation of the drawing progress. It also allows for easy sharing and editing of the photos, making it a convenient tool for artists.

4. Are there any limitations to using a digital camera for recording progress on drawing?

One limitation is that the quality of the photos may not accurately capture the details and colors of the drawing. Additionally, lighting and angles can affect the appearance of the drawing in the photos.

5. Are there any tips for using a digital camera to record progress on drawing in one day?

It is important to have good lighting and to take photos at consistent angles to accurately document the progress. It can also be helpful to use a tripod or stable surface to avoid blurry photos. Editing software can also be used to enhance the quality of the photos.