Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A Great Big Thank You

1. Feb 3, 2008 #1
    Thanks to all the people on Physics forums who have helped me over the course of my last two years as a high school student.
    I passed my IB with a score of 38
    equivalent to a New South Wales (Australia) University Admission Index (score) of 96.65

I also passed in Physics/ Chemistry and with full marks in maths
    so now am i registered Undergrad this year

thanks for ur help guys :)
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 3, 2008 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well done Aftermath! I hope you enjoy your university experience. :smile:
  4. Feb 3, 2008 #3
    Congrats, but only 19 posts? I wish I was in your position I've still got a years hard work left =(, not that uni isn't hard work, but it would be nice to know I got the grades I want.
  5. Feb 5, 2008 #4
    mayday u will do fine really :) just put ur head down and go for it
    the secret is to make everything fun and interesting
    if u like it, u will do better
  6. Feb 5, 2008 #5

Gold Member

Congrats, Aftermath.
    I know that I've never helped you myself, since I'm more of a 'hands-on makeshift engineering' sort of guy, but we at PF are always very proud when someone from the site is successful. Keep in mind, though, that while PF is a very valuable resource, you are the one who made it happen.
    Best hopes for the future of your chosen path.
  7. Feb 5, 2008 #6
    haha now u get to hear my endless drivel on Aeronautical Engineering! watch out all you people in Aero!
  8. Feb 5, 2008 #7

Science Advisor

Endless drivel on Aeronautical Engineering? From an undergrad? That sounds about right.:rofl:

Congrats and welcome aboard. :tongue2:
  9. Feb 5, 2008 #8
    haha yeh. well it looks like fun i cant wait to get to the Aerodynamics and Aircraft Design. My ultimate course would be to transfer over in Aerospace engineering. Has anyone done that course?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?