A guy I know always draws this shape/symbols on everything he does

• Thread starter Blahness
  • Start date
In summary, a person is curious about the meaning behind three symbols that a guy they know often draws. The symbols are the signs of the zodiac for Sagittarius, Taurus, and Pisces, with the bottom one also representing the Hindu mantra "ohm." It is possible that the guy is using the symbols as part of a love charm, but it is not confirmed.
Blahness
A guy I know always draws this shape/symbols on everything he does, and I decided to search for what they mean, though most likely(Since the guy is... er... not mentally inclined), they mean nothing.

Still, I'm curious, so, have any of you seen these three symbols?

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5921/ss059sl8.jpg

I believe I've traced the top left to an old game, but I have to check.

Could also just be meaningless, which is probably the case, so we'll see =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
The top two are signs of the zodiac, Sagittarius and Taurus. I don't know what the one at the bottom is.

There is something fishy about that Taurus symbol )-( :smile:
Its actually Pisces.

The bottom one looks like the sanskrit OM.

Also the circle and triangle mean something as well.
Don't know waht they mean togeter though.

The bottom is the Hindu mantra symbol for "ohm" and is the most sacred, so it is often treated as a symbol for Hinduism as a whole. Ohm refers to the great Brahman, who encompasses the whole universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum

I don't know what that circle and triangle means, but my guess is the guy is one of the signs and is trying to write a love charm for someone of the other sign. He should just ask if she's into astrology. :tongue2:

1. What does the shape/symbol represent?

It is difficult to say for certain without knowing the context and meaning behind the shape/symbol. It could be a personal symbol or logo, a representation of a specific concept or idea, or simply a design the person likes to use frequently.

2. Is the shape/symbol significant or just a habit?

Again, without more information it is hard to determine the significance of the shape/symbol. It could hold personal meaning to the person, or it could simply be a habit or preferred design choice.

3. Does the person have a specific reason for using this shape/symbol?

It is possible that the person has a specific reason for using this shape/symbol, but it could also be a subconscious choice or simply a preference. Without asking the person directly, it is difficult to know for sure.

4. Is the shape/symbol related to the person's profession or field of study?

It is possible that the shape/symbol is related to the person's profession or field of study, but it could also be completely unrelated. Again, without more information it is hard to determine the reasoning behind the use of this shape/symbol.

5. Does the person use this shape/symbol in a specific way or on specific items?

It is possible that the person uses this shape/symbol in a specific way or on specific items, but it could also be used in a variety of ways and on different items. It ultimately depends on the person's personal preferences and habits.