1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A-Level Practical Coursework

1. Aug 24, 2008 #1
    As part of my A2 advancing physics coursework i must decide on a pratical and plan and carry it out then write it up. Sounded easy at first but i cannot think of anything that would be interesting and easy to get decent results from. Any ideas or suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks Steph.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 25, 2008 #2

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'd have a look at the syllabus and see if there are some topics that would have a good practical associated with them. It was a few years ago now but I seem to remember my practical was on resistivity. I am not familiar with the syllabus nowadays so I couldn't give any more suggestions.

4. Aug 25, 2008 #3
    Thanks, as stupid as it sounds that's the last place i would have looked lol.

5. Aug 25, 2008 #4

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Also having a chat with your tutor about what experiments could be possible is a very good idea. They will obviously have a better idea than me of what is required.

Good Luck! :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?