Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A new Deal

1. Oct 27, 2006 #1
    i have a theory which penetrates into nature even more deeply that relativity. after newton's gravity and einstein's relativity ,i believe , it shall change science. but, i dont know how to show it to the world. please help me.
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 27, 2006 #2
    You should write a paper and submit it to a peer reviewed journal. If you can't write a paper about it, then go back to school and develop the skills necessary to do so.
  4. Oct 27, 2006 #3

Staff: Mentor

You'll have to excuse my skepticism, but do you know anything about what Newton's and Einstein's theories actually say and do? Heck, most people making such claims don't even know how science works, much less understand how any particular theory works. And your opening sentence, there, has a lot of words, but doesn't look like it really says anything.

So I'd say you should start by going to school and getting a good high-level science education. In 8-12 years, if you still think you are on to something, write and submit a paper to the appropriate journal.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  5. Oct 27, 2006 #4
    What is your theory that will "change science"?
  6. Oct 27, 2006 #5

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?