Customize Forum Order for Optimal Navigation

• Suggestion
  • Thread starter MathematicalPhysicist
  • Start date
In summary, "Customize Forum Order for Optimal Navigation" is a feature on forum websites that allows registered users to rearrange the order of forums according to their preferences. This can improve their navigation experience by making it easier to access frequently visited forums. To use the feature, users can go to their account settings and customize the forum order by dragging and dropping. Changes can be undone or modified at any time. The customized forum order will only be visible to the user and does not affect other users' experience on the website. Not all forum websites may have this feature available and users can check the website's support section for more information on customization options.
MathematicalPhysicist
Gold Member
I don't know if it's possible already, but can we pick the order we see the forums in here?

I mean for example, I prefer that order to which I see the forums first is of physics forums, math forums and engineering forums, and the academic and career guidance at the bottom.

Is this feature even feasible?

Physics news on Phys.org
Bah! You can't just change the interwebs at will! Who do you think you are! :biggrin:

Mathematicalphysicist, but ofcourse.
:-D

What is "Customize Forum Order for Optimal Navigation"?

"Customize Forum Order for Optimal Navigation" is a feature that allows users to rearrange the order of forums on a forum website according to their preferences. This can help users easily access the forums they visit most frequently and improve their overall navigation experience on the website.

How do I use the "Customize Forum Order for Optimal Navigation" feature?

To use this feature, you will need to be a registered user on the forum website. Once logged in, you can go to the settings or preferences section of your account and look for the option to customize forum order. From there, you can drag and drop the forums in the order you want them to appear on the website.

Can I undo or change the customized forum order?

Yes, you can always undo or change the customized forum order. Simply go back to the settings or preferences section of your account and rearrange the forums again. The changes will be reflected on the website immediately.

Will the customized forum order be visible to other users?

No, the customized forum order will only be visible to you and will not affect the order of forums for other users on the website. This feature is meant to personalize your navigation experience and does not impact the overall layout of the forum website.

Is the "Customize Forum Order for Optimal Navigation" feature available on all forum websites?

No, this feature may not be available on all forum websites. It depends on the platform and its capabilities. If you are unsure, you can check the website's help or support section for more information on customization options.