Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A new member asks

1. Apr 24, 2004 #1
    Hi everybody,
    I'm a new member in these lovely fruitful forums.I'm sorry of bothering you but I love math so much and I spend much of time with it.I'd like to ask you a strange question :confused: :

Is there a scientific math website redirects the beginer mathematicians and discusses thier creative works or 'papers' in such way there would be,and through the web,there would be 'RIGHTs' if they add new 'evaluable things' to mathematics?

sorry again,
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 24, 2004 #2

Gold Member

Hello :)

To be helpful, "evaluable" is not an English word, you may mean "invaluable" or "evaluatable" or something else.

If you want to publish your work or papers, you can do this in a journal. You can search the web for mathematical journals, there are plenty. Here's a good place to start:

If you are afraid that someone will steal your work if you share it with them, you may want to research "intellectual property" laws. Here's a good place to start:

If you want to share and develop your ideas, here's a good place to start ;)

Happy thoughts
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?