Meet Our Adorable New Addition: Chihuahua Pomeranian Mix Puppy, Ivan!

• Thread starter Integral
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, Integral found a cute puppy and named it Thumblina. She is looking for a name for the dog and is considering shortened forms of Lena, Pomerhauahua, and Lhasa poo.
Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/Ricochet/HPIM3513a.JPG

It was just a year ago that I was hauled 50mi to the pet store to watch while [itex] \partial [/itex] and [itex] \partial ^2 [/itex] bought a puppy.

They did it again.. seems like our average is not quite small enough, we need a smaller dog. This little girl is a Chihuahua Pomeranian mix .

Ivan... We expect to hear from Tsu soon... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Integral said:
Ivan... We expect to hear from Tsu soon... :rofl:

Yep, it looks like I won't be seeing her while you're gone. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BABY!1111:!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!)

I'll be over to see her Saturday. OK? :biggrin:

What a cutie! If they try going much smaller, you're going to have to glue dog ears and a tail on a hamster! :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
What a cutie! If they try going much smaller, you're going to have to glue dog ears and a tail on a hamster! :biggrin:

:bugeye:

Maybe that explains the droppings I saw?

Integral said:
It was just a year ago that I was hauled 50mi to the pet store to watch while [itex] \partial [/itex] and [itex] \partial ^2 [/itex] bought a puppy.

They did it again.. seems like our average is not quite small enough, we need a smaller dog. This little girl is a Chihuahua Pomeranian mix .

Integral, have you ever thought of suggesting to them that they should get beanie babies instead?

:biggrin:

Zz.

Awww, it is so tiny! I usually prefer big dogs but that little guy is a cutie!

Gonna name her Thumblina? Shes so tiny and way to cute! Hope it gets on well with the other family members.

Integral said:
http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/Ricochet/HPIM3513a.JPG
This little girl is a Chihuahua Pomeranian mix

That would make her a Pomerhauahua? :uhh:

Ivan Seeking said:
I love it! Pomerhuahua. :biggrin:

What a cute puppy! I cannot let the Child of Evo see this.

Some more pics.

In the back yard with Meja:
http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/Ricochet/HPIM3537a.JPG

With a furby
http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/Ricochet/HPIM0498as.JPG

Under foot?
http://home.comcast.net/~integral50/Ricochet/HPIM3552a.JPG

hypatia said:
Gonna name her Thumblina? Shes so tiny and way to cute! Hope it gets on well with the other family members.

Actually that is a very good suggestion.. we are looking for a name. We would shorten that to Lena.
that would give Riki, Meme, and Lena. Not to bad for a our mini pack.

ZapperZ said:
Integral, have you ever thought of suggesting to them that they should get beanie babies instead?

:biggrin:

Zz.

:confused: We did that for a while.. I had to eat more McD's kids meals then I care to fess up to! NO MORE Beany babies.. PLEASE!

Ivan Seeking said:

Well since she is only 1/4 Pom that may be giving to much of the name for a Pom.

Maybe Pohuahua.. but that sounds like a bad joke!

They had a couple of Lhasa poo's in the store but I would have nothing to do with something named like that. We have plenty of poo already.

Heh, very cute dog :-)

Lovely addition to the family and I'm sure you'll have many years of enjoyment :biggrin:

Now all you need is a cat called stimpy.

1. What is the process of introducing a new member into a family?

The process of introducing a new member into a family can vary depending on the specific situation. In some cases, the new member may be a newborn baby, while in others, it may be a new spouse or adopted child. Generally, the process involves communication and open discussion among family members, setting expectations and boundaries, and making adjustments to accommodate the new member.

2. How do you prepare existing family members for a new addition?

Preparing existing family members for a new addition involves open and honest communication. It is important to involve all family members in the discussion and address any concerns or questions they may have. It can also be helpful to make changes to the family dynamic to include the new member, such as rearranging sleeping arrangements or creating new family traditions.

3. What are some common challenges with adding a new member to a family?

Some common challenges with adding a new member to a family include adjusting to changes in the family dynamic, balancing attention and love among family members, and dealing with potential conflicts or jealousy. It is important for families to communicate openly and work together to address any challenges that may arise.

4. How can a new member strengthen the family bond?

A new member can strengthen the family bond by bringing new perspectives, experiences, and love to the family unit. It is important for all family members to make an effort to get to know the new addition and include them in family activities and traditions. As the new member becomes more integrated into the family, the bond will naturally strengthen.

5. What are some tips for creating a smooth transition for a new member into the family?

Some tips for creating a smooth transition for a new member into the family include open and honest communication, setting realistic expectations, and being patient. It can also be helpful to involve the new member in decision-making processes and allow them to express their thoughts and feelings. Family support and understanding can also go a long way in creating a smooth transition for the new member.