A part of the sun broke off and is headed our way!

Answers and Replies

WannabeNewton
Science Advisor
Nooooooo! I'm too young to die T_T! Whyyyyyyy

lol...fox news.. got to love em..

i didn't even feel it 3 days and 8 minutes ago..

weird.

If we just shoot Evo into space, then the sun part will follow her and leave us alone... Just sayin'.

Evo
Mentor
If we just shoot Evo into space, then the sun part will follow her and leave us alone... Just sayin'.
:cry: It's true.

davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
that's gotta be the most worst scientific misinformation, from some one who should know what he's talking about, that I have ever heard!!!!

Its a freaking coronal hole!! has nothing to do with a mass of stuff being ejected from that area

makes me wanna swear long and hard when I hear crap like that

Dave

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
that's gotta be the most worst scientific misinformation, ...makes me wanna swear long and hard when I hear crap like that
Doesn't matter. Evo is doomed.

phinds
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
that's gotta be the most worst scientific misinformation ... makes me wanna swear long and hard when I hear crap like that

Hey, it's FOX !!! Their science reporting is on a par with their political reporting. What would you expect?

that's gotta be the most worst scientific misinformation, from some one who should know what he's talking about, that I have ever heard!!!!

Its a freaking coronal hole!! has nothing to do with a mass of stuff being ejected from that area

makes me wanna swear long and hard when I hear crap like that

Dave

Yea what the hell, and he still says "we don't really know why this happens", like he has any idea of what he's talking about... Where the hell does Fox News get these people?

Evo
Mentor
phinds
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
... Where the hell does Fox News get these people?

Same trash bin they found Sean Hannity in.

D H
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Its a freaking coronal hole!!
Exactly. Coronal holes are the primary source of the fast solar wind. We had some rather nice aurora the past few days thanks to this large and persistent coronal hole, plus a few minor satellite disturbances.

QuantumCurt
Education Advisor
I don't know how I missed this.

I died laughing when he said "this whole chunk blew off and is headed right for us."

Epic.