Can a Chemistry Graduate Find Clarity in Physics and Mathematics?

• Thread starter Nandakumar UK
  • Start date
Nandakumar UK
Actually i am graduated in Chemistry and without any hate for my subject i love physics and mathematics...after all, these are but man made divisions of an undivided whole...
My name is Nandakumar. I am a teacher in chemistry. I am from Kerala, India.
I have many doubts in physics and i hope i will get easy clarifications from a community of wise men like this. Cheers to all :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you gentle man :)

Why a big bubble connected to small bubble through a pipe grows?

Nandakumar UK said:
Why a big bubble connected to small bubble through a pipe grows?
Welcome Nandakumar, this section is for introductions only, questions should be posted in the proper sub-forum. Also in English, we say "question" not "doubt", doubt means you don't believe something is true.

Likes Nandakumar UK
Welcome to PF!

Likes Nandakumar UK
Joseph Austin said:
Welcome to PF!
Thank you very much

1. What is "A physixthsense"?

"A physixthsense" is a term used to describe the ability to sense or perceive physical phenomena, such as energy, vibrations, and forces, through non-traditional means.

2. How is "A physixthsense" different from traditional senses?

"A physixthsense" is different from traditional senses because it involves sensing physical phenomena that cannot be perceived through the five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell). This ability is often associated with paranormal or supernatural experiences.

3. Can anyone develop "A physixthsense"?

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that "A physixthsense" can be developed by anyone. However, some individuals claim to have this ability naturally, while others believe that it can be enhanced through meditation, energy work, or other spiritual practices.

4. What are some examples of "A physixthsense"?

Examples of "A physixthsense" include telekinesis (the ability to move objects with the mind), clairvoyance (the ability to see events or objects that are not physically present), and psychometry (the ability to sense information about an object by touching it).

5. Is there any scientific evidence to support "A physixthsense"?

Currently, there is no scientific evidence to support the existence of "A physixthsense." However, some scientists and researchers are studying the possibility of these abilities and their potential explanations, such as the role of the brain, energy fields, and quantum physics.