1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A problem as part of an Alternate Reality Game (we're stuck!)

1. Jun 8, 2009 #1
    Hello all. I apologize for not following the exact format requested... I honestly have little to no understanding of any of these subjects. I come here as member of a gaming community that has been presented with a problem as part of an ongoing puzzle. I hope I'm posting this in the most appropriate place.

The attached image was embedded in a photograph. We were able to extract it, but are at a complete loss as to how to solve the problem. The solution [Voltmeter 1 + Voltmeter 2] will lead us to a url which should advance the game significantly.

Again, I apologize if I'm misusing this forum... I just don't know where else to turn! Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated =)

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?