Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A Puzzlement?

1. Feb 20, 2016 #1
    I tried replying to a thread concerning "light speed", but was locked out with no explanation. Not being overly endowed with brilliance, I too may also be looked upon as someone spouting a bit of crack-pottery. But not so! I am an amateur in the field of cosmology as well as many other fields of endeavor, but I have tons of questions to be asked.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 20, 2016 #2

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

Hi Orien. Can you post a link to the thread in question?

4. Feb 23, 2016 #3
    Sorry to get back to you so late Drakkith, but I'm not yet too familiar with how this forum is laid out and I'm actually quite lost.

5. Feb 23, 2016 #4

Drakkith

No worries!

6. Feb 24, 2016 #5

jtbell

All threads older than a certain age (2010? 2011? I've forgotten) are automatically locked, regardless of their content. We frown on re-awakening very old threads ("necroposting") because many of the original participants are likely to no longer be here. In such cases, feel free to start a new thread. If you think it would be useful to provide context, you can copy the address (URL) of the old thread from your browser's address bar and paste it into your post to make a link.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook