Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A Quick Introduction

1. Feb 14, 2016 #1
    Hi everyone! My full name is Mohammad Arif Izzuddin and you can call me Arif. I'm from Central Celebes, Indonesia.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 14, 2016 #2
    Welcome to PF...!
    What else can you tell us about yourself Arif? How old are you? What brings you here to PF?

4. Feb 14, 2016 #3
    i'm 17 and senior high school student. i just found this forum after i googling about david morin's exercise solutions. i just join the physics olympiad in my country. I hope this forum can help me about the solutions of physics problems especially for classical mechanics.

5. Feb 14, 2016 #4
    Im 17 too...! Im from India and yes, this forum will help you a lot, but only if you are prepared to spend time on it. Have fun..!

6. Feb 14, 2016 #5
    What about you? What brings you here?

7. Feb 14, 2016 #6
    Aah! A passion for physics, a desire to test myself, to meet new people (like you...!) and to learn from the best. I found out after coming here about how peacefully one could present their arguments and also learnt to be modest when acknowledging that you could have gone wrong. This place is changing the way I study. No regrets till now, brother.

8. Feb 14, 2016 #7
    Wah, very nice brother. I've followed you.

9. Feb 14, 2016 #8
    That was unnecessary, but as you wish. Feel free to move around the forum. You can message me if you require anything, or want to continue this conversation. Personally, I would like to, because we are from two different nations and it is always nice to talk to someone your own age.

10. Feb 14, 2016 #9
    Welcome to the forum!

11. Feb 14, 2016 #10
    Okay

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook