A quickie

1. What does it mean when a persons username comes up with a thick black line through it?
  2. jcsd
  3. ZapperZ

ZapperZ 30,731
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

That person has gone to PF's neverland - he/she/it has been banned.

4. They didn`t have a GOOBF card!
  5. Ha quality i knew that lazy rabbit robin parsons wouldnt last long before he got da boot!
  6. matthyaouw

matthyaouw 1,149
    Gold Member

First bans are usually temporary i think, so he may be back.
  7. Evo

Staff: Mentor

It's not his first, he should have laid low. :frown:
  8. matthyaouw

matthyaouw 1,149
    Gold Member

It's not? Does that mean its not temporary this time?
  9. Evo

Yep, the Lapin is dead. :frown:
  10. I didnt even get much chance to have fun with him. Who kicked him out? was it you mom?
  11. I was dissapointed in his rabbit incarnation. His previous life as a bird was more interesting.
  12. Evo

No, not me.
  13. Hi Evo,

Ahem... *entirely* urelated, I was wondering if there were any LD posts that you personally found interesting?

Not that I am trying to track down why he was banned, mind you. (I realize it must sound like that.) I just am curious which of his threads you thought were intriguing (wink wink.)
  14. enigma

enigma 1,809
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Guys, not only is it in poor taste to discuss someone when he can't defend himself, the moderators aren't going to do it.

RP got a permanent ban, that means any other screennames he creates will get a permanent ban as well. The same rules apply for everyone else who gets perma-banned.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thead via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?