What drives a teenage entrepreneur-scientist? - A look into the mind of Twiz

• Thread starter twiz_
  • Start date
In summary, a teenage entrepreneur-scientist is driven by a passion for innovation, a desire to make a difference in the world, and a strong sense of curiosity. They are motivated to create solutions to real-world problems and are not afraid to take risks. Twizand, a teenage entrepreneur-scientist, exemplifies these traits with their innovative ideas and determination to succeed in the scientific field. They are constantly seeking new knowledge and are not afraid to challenge the status quo, making them a force to be reckoned with in the world of entrepreneurship and science.
twiz_
My "online name" is Twiz (derived from the 20th century twizzler), and I have an interest in practically any aspect of engineering. However, I have an equal interest in entrepreneurship. I'm in grade 11, and plan on majoring in business management and minoring in structural or electrical engineering.

Both interests don't go unnoted, as I constantly receive innovative animations in my head that I draw on paper, usually during history class, and I then use those ideas to devise engines, inventions, and pretty much anything else. Right now I'm working on a sustainable rebreather that works similar to a carburetor, but would take a week to explain its entirety. Eventually, I'd like to patent and market my inventions. Anyway, hi.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!