A real big toughie. Takes some time.

• Thread starter Hollysmoke
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, the teacher has shared a new poem and has also posted an extra bonus for their students. The conversation touches on the importance of considering the creator and profession of a certain form, as well as the difficulty in creating a fair puzzle. The teacher also reminds their students to always look at the past and not take anything for granted. They also mention a mysterious puzzle involving multiplying the day and month by a color and name.
Hollysmoke
Teacher made and posted this as an extra bonus, thought you guys might be interested ^^.

Always I ask first to qualify one must figure out the form that I write in. The profession of the creator of the form sometimes is of import, knowing how evil I am one should also consider that. Perhaps even one famous who uses this form. As such I also ask as usual much like December that those who wish to try this must also create their own original poem of the same form.

---New Poem---
I have labored a few days, to my regret found nothing,
To help me create a reasonable level of difficulty,
I admit that the task in creating fairness in a puzzle
Proved harder than what was expected today
Much of what I did was for naught but waste,
Therefore almost all was thrown away of my notes.

So now then I have created a new set of notes,
To begin with the least amount; which is, as always, nothing,
My ideas sprung like a phoenix from the ashes of my waste
What I had in mind before was with limits impossible in difficulty,
However there should not be any delay, and so for today,
Gasp and deplore my audience for this is the start of the puzzle.
---
As always I do ask to always look at the past while considering what has come to never ever take anything for granted. If taken for granted nothing would happen, if done right my friend prophecy is what is being looked for.

Think of me multiplying the day by the month to the color found within one of my beloved places as for the first and the name as the third.

Attachments

• cipher.gif
    cipher.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 629
Physics news on Phys.org
Rawrawrawrawrawrawr

I find this content intriguing and challenging. It seems to be a puzzle or riddle of some sort, with a specific form and rules to follow. The creator of this content seems to be emphasizing the importance of considering the form and profession of the creator, as well as the difficulty and potential for deception in solving the puzzle. It also appears that the creator is encouraging others to create their own original content in the same form.

In terms of the new poem, it seems to be reflecting on the process of creating the puzzle, with the acknowledgement that it was a difficult task and much of it was discarded. However, the creator has managed to come up with a new set of ideas that they believe will be more successful.

The final part of the content, with the mention of multiplying the day by the month and finding a color and name, adds another layer to the puzzle. It appears that the creator wants the audience to use their critical thinking skills and consider the past in order to solve the puzzle.

Overall, this content seems to be a creative and challenging exercise that requires both intelligence and creativity. I appreciate the importance of using logic and problem-solving skills in finding solutions, and I would be interested in attempting to solve this puzzle.

What does "A real big toughie. Takes some time." refer to?

"A real big toughie. Takes some time." is a phrase commonly used to describe a challenging or difficult problem or task that requires a significant amount of time and effort to solve.

How do you approach a real big toughie?

When faced with a real big toughie, it is important to break it down into smaller, manageable parts. This allows you to focus on one aspect at a time and make incremental progress towards a solution.

What skills are necessary to tackle a real big toughie?

To effectively tackle a real big toughie, one needs to have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Additionally, patience, perseverance, and the ability to think outside the box are also important.

How much time does it take to solve a real big toughie?

The amount of time it takes to solve a real big toughie varies depending on the complexity of the problem and the individual's problem-solving abilities. It could take anywhere from a few hours to several days or even weeks.

What are the benefits of solving a real big toughie?

Solving a real big toughie can provide a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. It also helps to improve critical thinking and problem-solving skills, which can be applied to other challenges in the future.