A respectable study of Paraphysics

• Thread starter Lacy33
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Study
In summary, the scientists are trying to connect abstract concepts of modern scientific teams with creative/intuitive/prescient thinkers in order to help advance viable models in the labs and universities. However, they are met with resistance from modern theoretical/experimental scientists who are not yet open to the possibility that some of this information could be used in their specialty. There is a growing group of scientists who are starting to understand that the Universe does not work in absolutes and that "Black" and "White" concepts are not necessary for Science. QM is putting "foxes" in many "chicken sheds" and the exploration of Psy abilities is happening.
Sympathies, phoenixthoth, but that is how firings usually go. You only see the signals after the fact [FTL messaging??]. Been there, done that, it sux but life goes on.

Physics news on Phys.org
I've been fired once before and that, too, was sudden. It really is a sad state of affairs if this is how most firings are. I can understand a sudden firing if a grave error had been made, you know, like one that costs the company lots of money or something.

The ironic thing is that I had been wanting to leave the group for a long time and I was looking for a way out. The way out found me all of a sudden. I'm not interested in the whys and whats; I know I wasn't spending any time on this project and I intentionally supported a member who the rest of the group wanted to eject. I still disagree on how it was done, and what wasn't done. My advice to anyone in the group is don't expect job security if your research director and, also, no members of the group should expect warning before been thrown out. But my bones of contention are listed above...

But no sour grapes here. I wish the group success and I hope that they would wish me success as well.

I often find that when one door shuts abruptly, its because another door needs to open.

I often find that when one door shuts abruptly, its because another door needs to open.

Interesting idea. I'm wondering if that new door is already open or if I'll stubmle across it soon...

SIP the good, the bad and the ugly

A worthwhile discussion is underway regarding respectability and professionalism in physics.

http://paraphysics.meetup.com/10/

Scientists taking this field seriously

From what I've seen the serious scientific community welcomes people willing to work with professionals, at least that's what I've found at NASA.

A discussion is going on at SIP headquarters on the topic of the respectability of SIP at: http://paraphysics.meetup.com/10/

All are welcome

I'm very familiar with Suzanne Elizabeth Seitz, her science and nursing background, and her source of income that makes all of this possible. Please look me up on MySpace and maybe I can share information that will save a lot of time that might otherwise be wasted traveling the same roads we've already gone down together.

For the respectful study of paraphysics,
William Rafti

The trouble with conventional scientists is they are unwilling to consider any theory that does not make testable predictions. No 'a posteriori' arguments will ever be deemed sufficient.