A small journey to our inside .

• Thread starter canopus
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses how different perspectives can alter one's perception of themselves. The speakers also touch on the idea of self-image and taking risks to achieve success.
canopus
A small journey to our inside...

What do you see when you look at yourself?

Physics news on Phys.org

depends on which reference frame i use;compared to say...a cat i might be some 'lion'...compared to a shark i could be a whale...so-on and on.

depends on which reference frame i use;compared to say...a cat i might be some 'lion'...compared to a shark i could be a whale...so-on and on. :shy:

It depends on the lighting, sometimes I can't see a damn thing.

canopus said:
Dunno, I never tried that before on account of my loathing narcism. :biggrin:

Tissue, veins... an organ here or there.

wuliheron said:
It depends on the lighting, sometimes I can't see a damn thing.

This is a much better answer than mine.

I see a human being.

Other then that if you mean self image through mentality. Then I see a person who tries but doesn't try hard enough. Who can push futher but doesn't. Why this person does not push is because this person is afraid to take risk and see what is beyond one's own self limits. But success is being achieved but only the safe kind, which can never achieve great success. I see someone who has heart and will never give up. It isn't a matter of whether or not this person reach his goal but a matter of when.

1. What is "A small journey to our inside"?

"A small journey to our inside" is a phrase used to describe the process of exploring and understanding the human body, its systems, and its functions.

2. Why is it important to learn about our bodies?

Learning about our bodies can help us better understand how our bodies work, how to take care of ourselves, and how to make informed decisions about our health and well-being.

3. What are some benefits of understanding our bodies?

Some benefits of understanding our bodies include being able to identify and prevent health issues, making healthy lifestyle choices, and having a greater appreciation for the complexity of the human body.

4. How can we explore and learn about our bodies?

There are many ways to explore and learn about our bodies, such as reading books and articles, attending educational workshops or seminars, participating in hands-on activities, and consulting with medical professionals.

5. Are there any risks associated with learning about our bodies?

While there are no direct risks associated with learning about our bodies, it is important to ensure that information is obtained from reliable and credible sources. Additionally, it is important to consult with medical professionals before making any significant changes to one's health or lifestyle.