Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A small journey to our inside .

1. Aug 25, 2004 #1
    A small journey to our inside.....

What do you see when you look at yourself?

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 25, 2004 #2
    depends on which reference frame i use;compared to say...a cat i might be some 'lion'...compared to a shark i could be a whale...so-on and on.

4. Aug 25, 2004 #3
    depends on which reference frame i use;compared to say...a cat i might be some 'lion'...compared to a shark i could be a whale...so-on and on. :shy:

5. Aug 26, 2004 #4
    It depends on the lighting, sometimes I can't see a damn thing.

6. Aug 27, 2004 #5
    Dunno, I never tried that before on account of my loathing narcism. :biggrin:

7. Aug 27, 2004 #6
    Tissue, veins... an organ here or there.

8. Aug 27, 2004 #7
    This is a much better answer than mine.

9. Aug 28, 2004 #8
    I see a human being.

Other then that if you mean self image through mentality. Then I see a person who tries but doesn't try hard enough. Who can push futher but doesn't. Why this person does not push is because this person is afraid to take risk and see what is beyond one's own self limits. But success is being achieved but only the safe kind, which can never achieve great success. I see someone who has heart and will never give up. It isn't a matter of whether or not this person reach his goal but a matter of when.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?