Did Yomamma sneak off while Wolram was knocked unconscious?

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary, while Wolram is being knocked unconscious, Yomamma sneaks off to have fun and not waste time on PF. However, her plans are not going as intended as she is being locked up in Smurf's thread and told to engage in thread killing. Moonbear suggests using reverse psychology on Yomamma, but she responds with aggression.
JamesU
Gold Member
<past>
while wolram is being knocked unconsious, yomamma sneaks off...
</past>

HAHA! I have overcome my urges to stay see you later, everyone! :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Bye Bye! :smile:

About time. A kid your age should be having fun and not wasting time at pf.

this isn't going as planned :uhh:

I already locked you up in Smurf's thread.

GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM, YOU'VE GOT THREAD KILLING TO DO!

:grumpy: :devil: :grumpy: :devil:

Evo said:
I already locked you up in Smurf's thread.

GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM, YOU'VE GOT THREAD KILLING TO DO!

:grumpy: :devil: :grumpy: :devil:
Oh, good idea, try reverse psychology on him. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Oh, good idea, try reverse psychology on him. :biggrin:
:grumpy: *shoves avatar in moonbear's face*

What is "A sub-thread of wolram's"?

"A sub-thread of wolram's" refers to a specific discussion or conversation that has branched off from a larger thread or topic started by a user named wolram. It could also refer to a sub-category or section within wolram's overall thread.

How do I find "A sub-thread of wolram's"?

To find "A sub-thread of wolram's", you can search for wolram's username on the platform or forum where the discussion is taking place. Once you find wolram's thread, you can look for any replies or comments that specifically mention a sub-thread or sub-category.

What is the purpose of "A sub-thread of wolram's"?

The purpose of "A sub-thread of wolram's" can vary depending on the context. It could be a way for users to have a more focused discussion on a specific aspect of wolram's main thread, or it could be a way for wolram to organize and categorize their own thoughts and ideas within their thread.

How do I join "A sub-thread of wolram's"?

To join "A sub-thread of wolram's", simply click on the thread or topic that interests you and start participating in the discussion. You can reply to existing comments or start a new comment within the sub-thread. Make sure to follow any guidelines or rules set by wolram or the platform to ensure a productive and respectful discussion.

Can I start my own "sub-thread of wolram's"?

Yes, if you are participating in a discussion within wolram's thread and feel that a particular topic or aspect deserves its own sub-thread, you can start one by creating a new comment or post. Just make sure to clearly label it as a sub-thread and provide a brief explanation of its purpose.