Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A swimming pool right .

1. Jun 28, 2004 #1

Science Advisor

Obviously she was cursed for infidelity with a Frenchman.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 28, 2004 #2

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I can't believe BBC has picked this up.

Edit: Well...they do seem to be a mainstream news source. They are referenced frequently. Hmmm. I wonder what would happen if a princess kissed the frog?
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2004
  4. Jun 28, 2004 #3
    Although highly unlikely,

it seems much more believable than some of the stories I've read in that rag (BBC Online - I know it was originally an Iranian newspaper article ) before....

eg. Justification for Iraq invasion, the "weapons of mass-destruction"...
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2004
  5. Jul 2, 2004 #4

Science Advisor

ok, that is the funniest damned thing I think I've ever read.

But perhaps it is a sign of impending doom. It is the destructor, sent to destroy us wicked humans. It represents the new species, using the perfect god like frog to lead life into glory.

But uhh, wait a minute, aren't frogs tadpoles before they become frogs???
  6. Jul 10, 2004 #5
    LOL. No way, it's more likely a frog swam into her body and she simply expelled it. I wonder if this woman has had a lot of children and maybe was swimming naked at the waiste, or had no underwear on while swimming fully clothed even. :rofl:

7. Jul 11, 2004 #6
    Not something you really want to spend to much time thinking about if its true that is :)
  8. Jul 11, 2004 #7
    I will still swim nude next time I vist Vermont; in any of their lakes or rivers. Some of the most exqisite times of my life--swimming right up to a waterfall--oh yes, that time I had a dress on. Just jumped in in what I had on that day! :rofl:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?