I have a textbook problem I am trying to solve with no luck.
I know 1/(u^2 -1) = 1/2 [ 1/(u-1) - 1/(u+1) ]
I come so far to see that 1/(u^2 -1) = 1/ [(u-1)(u+1) ]
But I don't know what comes next. Could somebody please give me a hint.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving