A very funny personality test!

  • Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date

Lisa!

Gold Member
601
90
I'll tel you a story about 4 people(The girl, guy1, guy2, guy3).Then you have 100 points to divide btw these 4 people. And then I'll tell you what kind of person you are! :bugeye:

There's agirl who's in love with the guy1 who lives on the other side of the river. So she asks theguy2 to take her to the other sid of the river with his boat. Guy2 accepts to do that provided that the girl spends 1 night with him. And she does, so the guy1 takes her to the other side. But when she meets guy1, he reject her because she's spent 1 night with guy2. Then the girl meets guy3 and tells him the story but guy3 accepts to marry her!
 
Last edited:
310
2
Well, we know absolutely nothing about guy1, except that he doesn't like broads. Guy2 is a playa, and Guy3 is a wimp who couldn't get a real woman so settled for a cheap one.

And Girl is a slut.

Guy1: 5
Guy2: 5
Guy3: 85
Girl: 5
 
Last edited:

VietDao29

Homework Helper
1,417
1
Hmmm, let's see... I will give:
Guy 2 : 0.
Girl : 20
Guy 1 : 30
And Guy 3 : 50.
Viet Dao,
 

Lisa!

Gold Member
601
90
Do you want me to give your result now or you can wait more?
 
hmm...
Girl: 15 (she DOES love him)
GUY1: 75
Guy2: 0 (he just explioted the girl)
Guy3: 10
 
180
0
Ummm...

Girl : 65
Guy1 : 5
Guy2 : 0 ( Can i give negative value???)
Guy3 : 30
 
310
2
Why does guy2 get 0 for exploiting but the girl gets such a high score for allowing herself to be exploited?
 

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
9,948
130
Girl: 0 (She really should get her priorities right)
guy1: 0 (because he's in the closet, and won't admit that he's keen on guy2 and feels awful that the girl got guy2 instead. Hence, his dumb rejection move.)
guy2: 50 (no exploitation from this guy; just good, healthy lust-fulfilment)
guy3: 50 (same as guy2)
 
310
2
arildno said:
Girl: 0 (She really should get her priorities right)
guy1: 0 (because he's in the closet, and won't admit that he's keen on guy2 and feels awful that the girl got guy2 instead. Hence, his dumb rejection move.)
guy2: 50 (no exploitation from this guy; just good, healthy lust-fulfilment)
guy3: 50 (same as guy2)
Finally a reasonable assessment. I have a lot less respect for a girl who allows herself to be exploited than I do for a guy who's an exploiter. This is, of course, assuming she wasn't drugged or something first, but now I'm just reading too far into it.

WELL!? WHAT KIND OF PERSON AM I?
 

Clausius2

Science Advisor
Gold Member
1,436
5
My results:

guy1: +100 (he is a brave man)
guy2: +100 (he is a clever man)
girl: -100 (she is stupid for accepting guy2 offer)
guy3=0 (this boy has no impact on the story).

Now, what is my personality, Lisa?
 
279
0
I decided the girl accepted guy 3's offer.

Girl: 0 (she's a floozy; even though I gave her the benefit of the doubt about "spending the night" with guy 2, I don't think they had sex after all, she can'[t keep her mind on anything but boys. Sheesh!)

Guy 1: 60 points (he obviously took a good course in microbiology and knows the health risks of promiscuous sexual partners.)

Guy 2: 30 points (He's honest. I have no problem with that.)

Guy 3: 10 points (OK, maybe a nice guy, maybe a weenie looking for an easy date. Hard to say.)
 

fuzzyfelt

Gold Member
749
4
Is this about the three types of men we meet in life, the bad guy, the righteous guy and the nice guy who accepts us for what we are? 100 points to the girl and guy 3.
 

Lisa!

Gold Member
601
90
fi said:
Is this about the three types of men we meet in life, the bad guy, the righteous guy and the nice guy who accepts us for what we are? 100 points to the girl and guy 3.
You should divide this 100 points btw them. In this way I can't say anything about you!
 

Lisa!

Gold Member
601
90
Clausius2 said:
My results:

guy1: +100 (he is a brave man)
guy2: +100 (he is a clever man)
girl: -100 (she is stupid for accepting guy2 offer)
guy3=0 (this boy has no impact on the story).

Now, what is my personality, Lisa?
I was sure you'd give 100 points to guy1! :wink:
 
111
1
I`d give all 100 points to guy1 since he seem like the only one with morals!
 

fuzzyfelt

Gold Member
749
4
sure, Lisa!, 50 points each.
 

Clausius2

Science Advisor
Gold Member
1,436
5
Lisa! said:
I was sure you'd give 100 points to guy1! :wink:
What do you mean? Have you noticed I also take 100 points away to the girl for being stupid :biggrin: ?
 

Lisa!

Gold Member
601
90
Clausius2 said:
What do you mean? Have you noticed I also take 100 points away to the girl for being stupid :biggrin: ?
Yeah,I have! And I think you've almost ruined the test! :wink:
 

Mk

1,963
3
Clausius2 said:
My results:

guy1: +100 (he is a brave man)
guy2: +100 (he is a clever man)
girl: -100 (she is stupid for accepting guy2 offer)
guy3=0 (this boy has no impact on the story).

Now, what is my personality, Lisa?
Nice one. :smile:
 
So when are we going to get our result? :tongue2:
 

wolram

Gold Member
4,223
551
Lisa! said:
I'll tel you a story about 4 people(The girl, guy1, guy2, guy3).Then you have 100 points to divide btw these 4 people. And then I'll tell you what kind of person you are! :bugeye:

There's agirl who's in love with the guy1 who lives on the other side of the river. So she asks theguy2 to take her to the other sid of the river with his boat. Guy2 accepts to do that provided that the girl spends 1 night with him. And she does, so the guy1 takes her to the other side. But when she meets guy1, he reject her because she's spent 1 night with guy2. Then the girl meets guy3 and tells him the story but guy3 accepts to marry her!
Guy 1= 0
Guy 2= - 10
Guy 3 = 110
girl = 0
 

Lisa!

Gold Member
601
90
Here you can see your result. I wrote them in white.

<1.Feeling and emotions : %(points you give to the girl)
2.Taking advantages of others' problems :%(points you give to the guy2)
3.Jealousy and narrow-mindedness : %(points you give to the guy1)
4.Wisdom and open-mindedness : %(points you give to the guy3)
>

I prefer not to say the exactly word about #2. :wink:


So base on this test wisest people are : Vietdao29, arildno, fi with %50 wisdom!


Edit: The wisest person is wolram with %110 wisdom! :bugeye:
 
Last edited:
I believe 2 and 3 are for guy2 and guy1 respectively. If thats the case then atleast for me the result is OK, not very good but not very bad either. I must admit that I am narrow-minded and sometimes can feel alot of jeolousy but 75% is a bit too much. I dont take advantage of others(atleast I try not to) so anything close to 0(but not zero) is quite reasonable. The problem lies in 1 and 4. I think I do have alot of feelings for others and also I can be very open minded. Dont know about wisdom though...
I mostly consider myself to be a very bad man specially because of jeolousy and some other things...
 
Last edited:

Clausius2

Science Advisor
Gold Member
1,436
5
Lisa! said:
Here you can see your result. I wrote them in white.

1.Feeling and emotions : %(points you give to the girl)
2.Taking advantages of others' problems :%(points you give to the guy1)
3.Jealousy and narrow-mindedness : %(points you give to the guy2)
4.Wisdom and open-mindedness : %(points you give to the guy3)

:
So I have -100% feelings and emotions???. I take advantage of others problems and I am jealous and narrow-minded. Hey! You have just made my day :biggrin: :rofl: .

Is there not any test of personality for girls who posts a test of personality in a forum of physics?? Let me think....
 
180
0
Clausius2 said:
So I have -100% feelings and emotions???. I take advantage of others problems and I am jealous and narrow-minded. Hey! You have just made my day :biggrin: :rofl: .
Wow, but here the conflict. If u dont have any emotion and feeling, how can u get jealous and narrow-minded????


BTw, look back at the title... :tongue:
 

Related Threads for: A very funny personality test!

  • Posted
Replies
8
Views
1K
  • Posted
Replies
13
Views
1K
  • Posted
2
Replies
46
Views
7K
  • Posted
2 3
Replies
70
Views
11K
  • Posted
Replies
3
Views
3K
  • Posted
2
Replies
38
Views
12K
Replies
17
Views
5K
  • Posted
2 3 4
Replies
80
Views
6K

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads

Top