Very Important Poll: Make Your Voice Heard

In summary, the conversation discusses various types of tea, including Darjeeling, Assam, Mate, genmaicha, Lapsung Sochung, and hojicha. The speakers share their favorites and also mention trying out a new liquorice and fennel-flavoured tea. They also briefly mention Japanese saké rice-wine and the potential for a hangover.

What's PF's favourite brew?

• Yorskshire Tea

• Twinings

• PG Tips

• Tetley

• Pukka

• Tea Pigs

• Darjeeling

• Assam

• Mate

Results are only viewable after voting.
ergospherical
1644069315641.png

Physics news on Phys.org
I stumbled across a liquorice & fennel-flavoured tea at the supermarket which is very soothing and sweet. It's strange because usually with liquorice I'm a sucker for the ridiculously salty stuff (think salmiak).

My tea of choice is genmaicha (green tea with roasted brown rice).

Likes ergospherical
Oh, I have forgotten to add: no brands, no bags, no flavor.

Likes ergospherical
My favorite is Lapsung Sochung.

Likes ergospherical
You left out the only really good one:
1644087656819.png

• Haha
Likes Physics Slayer, ergospherical and BillTre
Ygggdrasil said:
My tea of choice is genmaicha (green tea with roasted brown rice).
I might have to try this one! I hadn't heard of rice-based tea although I have tried Japanese saké rice-wine; it's a lethal liquid since it's so delicate that it lulls you into one hell of a false sense of security... then bam! Hangover. :oldruck:

As I opened this thread for the first time, I was finishing a large mug of Twinings Earl Grey.

• Love
Likes ergospherical
ergospherical said:
I might have to try this one! I hadn't heard of rice-based tea although I have tried Japanese saké rice-wine; it's a lethal liquid since it's so delicate that it lulls you into one hell of a false sense of security... then bam! Hangover. :oldruck:
I like the toasty flavor that the roasted rice adds to the tea. Another favorite (along the same lines) is hojicha, in which the tea leaves themselves are roasted.

1. What is "Very Important Poll: Make Your Voice Heard"?

"Very Important Poll: Make Your Voice Heard" is a survey or questionnaire that aims to gather opinions and feedback from a large group of people on a particular topic or issue. It is usually conducted by organizations, research institutions, or governments to make informed decisions or policies.

2. Why is it important to participate in this poll?

Participating in this poll allows you to make your voice heard and contribute to the decision-making process. Your opinions and feedback can help shape policies and actions that affect you and others. It is also a way to exercise your right to express your views and have a say in important matters.

3. Who can participate in this poll?

Anyone can participate in this poll as long as they meet the criteria set by the organization conducting the poll. This may include age, location, or specific demographics. Some polls may also be limited to certain groups or individuals, depending on the topic being surveyed.

4. How is the data collected in this poll used?

The data collected in this poll is used to analyze and understand public opinion on a particular topic. It can also be used to identify trends and patterns, which can inform decision-making and policies. The results of the poll may be published or shared with relevant organizations or governments to influence future actions.

5. Is my privacy protected when participating in this poll?

Yes, your privacy is protected when participating in this poll. Your personal information and responses are kept confidential and used only for the purpose of the poll. Any data published or shared will be anonymized to ensure your privacy is maintained. Organizations conducting the poll are also required to adhere to data protection laws and regulations.