Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

A very interesting vision of the universe

1. Nov 19, 2003 #1
    Hello everybody.

Making a search about magnetic propulsion systems using relativity speeds (and then time delays on fields), i found this VERY VERY INTERESTING internet page:

I recomend to read it as you would read "history of time" of Stephen Hawking or a book of Isaac Asimov.

This topic will show you a new, different way for looking the universe. Maybe the universe is not like described here, but sure it helps to understand some physics concepts and paradoxes from a new prism.

I only can say that my face was like this while reading:

Maybe it's a long paper, but it's easy and enjoyable to read it. I think you'll not regret.

Post what do you think about...(BUT ONLY IF YOU HOLD READING IT ALL!)
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 19, 2003 #2
    Well, i also will read all the links of this guy web page. Take a look to this statement:

"School boards that insist on teaching only "truth" must first decide what it is, and thereby remove the welcome mat for discussion of plausible alternatives. Truth is found by a great deal of persistent seeking and deep digging. It is not something that comes down out of heaven from God in a pop-top can, all prepared and pasteurized like a pre-canned belief system, ready to be consumed by ignorant students who are never supposed to question what they are consuming."

...PURE POETRY !!

This guy is a REAL PHYSICS man.

To me, all the paradoxes, all the "patches" of the actual physic theories are just like Windows operative system updates... they work, but maybe we should do better starting it all again.
  4. Nov 25, 2003 #3
    no, you're wrong; If light is an electromagnetic wave, it must move in (2)½c

Let's call this the total speed of all particles.

We already know it's got three coordinates, x, y and z.

For a still particle, two coordinates are horizontal and one points at the particle.

If the photone moves in the speed of light, it still has the
    z-composant c which gives the photone the speed (2)½c
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?