Cat's Free Energy Project - Discussions & Tips

In summary, the conversation is about a forum member's interest in creating a motor with magnetic materials to provide electricity for their house. They are asking for help with materials, dimensions, and plans, but another member explains that discussions about "free energy" are not allowed on the forum due to the laws of physics.
sirblack40
Hi to all!

I'm new in this forum and i would like to share some thoughts with you guys!

i'm 40 years old and I'm thinking on create a motor with magnetic materials which will provide me electricity for my house!

i need some help with what materrials i have to buy and what dimensions i have to use and all kind of plans that i have to make

you see I'm just a keyboardist and i don't know anything about those things!
but I'm really really interesting!

is anyone interested in this?

i would like to start as soon as possible this experiment!

i'm here to share all your thoughts and ideas :)

SirBlack

Engineering news on Phys.org
Unfortunately, "free energy" is one of the topics that we are not supposed to discuss.

You can read about some of the others here:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=5374

Perpetual motion and "free energy" discussions
Search PF and you will find many threads that have been closed in a number of forums. As for S&D, any claim of this nature would be reproducible and/or testable by the scientific community; hence there is no need for debate.

This is for the very good reason that such projects are doomed by the laws of Physics. They don't work and can't work unless you have access to a source of power such as wind, waves or sunlight.

Sorry about that...

thanks a lot VK :)

1. What is the purpose of Cat's Free Energy Project?

The purpose of Cat's Free Energy Project is to develop and share ideas and tips for creating and utilizing free energy sources. This includes exploring alternative energy sources, such as solar, wind, and hydro power, as well as ways to reduce energy consumption and waste.

2. How can I get involved in Cat's Free Energy Project?

There are several ways to get involved in Cat's Free Energy Project. You can join online discussions and forums related to free energy and share your own ideas and tips. You can also participate in local initiatives and projects aimed at promoting the use of renewable energy sources. Additionally, you can conduct your own research and experiments and share your findings with the community.

3. Are there any specific guidelines for participating in Cat's Free Energy Project?

Yes, there are guidelines for participating in Cat's Free Energy Project. These include being respectful and open-minded towards different ideas and perspectives, providing evidence and sources to support claims, and avoiding promoting or endorsing any products or companies for personal gain. The full guidelines can be found on the project's website or discussion forum.

4. Can anyone contribute to Cat's Free Energy Project?

Yes, anyone can contribute to Cat's Free Energy Project as long as they follow the guidelines and actively participate in discussions and activities. The project welcomes contributions from scientists, engineers, students, and anyone interested in free energy and sustainable living.

5. What are some potential benefits of free energy sources?

Some potential benefits of free energy sources include reducing dependence on fossil fuels, decreasing carbon emissions and air pollution, and promoting sustainability and self-sufficiency. Free energy sources also have the potential to lower energy costs and provide access to electricity in remote or underprivileged areas. Furthermore, exploring and developing free energy sources can lead to technological advancements and job opportunities in the renewable energy sector.