Exploring Physics and Math: A Microbiologist's Journey Back to University

• Thread starter James2288
  • Start date
In summary, "Exploring Physics and Math: A Microbiologist's Journey Back to University" is a personal narrative that details the author's decision to return to university to study physics and mathematics after working as a microbiologist for many years. The author's passion for understanding the fundamental laws of the universe and desire to challenge themselves intellectually are the driving forces behind this decision. Through their journey, the author discovers the interconnectedness of biology, physics, and mathematics, and the crucial role these fields play in understanding the world around us. The author also reflects on the challenges and rewards of returning to university at a later stage in life, and how their perspective as a scientist has influenced their approach to learning these new subjects. Overall, the author's
James2288
Hi everyone,I'm 31 guy from France after worked about 10 years in a microbiology lab I decided to go back to university. So I'm trying to review my physics courses and also math chemistry etc. I learn by myself so I think it's a good idea to suscribe in a forum because sometimes it's difficult to find answer !
I like to travel, I visited many countries, watching films, go out with friend...

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum James!