Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

About my topic 'Physicists'

1. May 29, 2006 #1
    Of course, this isn't a place for such issues (that topic of mine ('Physicists')); but, here, I just want to point-out that a chance to reply was refused to me (the topic is locked without my constructive answer).
  2. jcsd
  3. May 29, 2006 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I would advise you to that this thread and any reply would be better placed in the Forum Feedback section. It would however, be better to discuss the matter privately via PM with the mentor who locked your thread, I beleive it was Evo in this case.

4. May 31, 2006 #3
    I've started this issue once again (an explanation this time) - this time in a place where it belongs (I've tried at least...).

Let the record show that my efforts to rectify this issue (to explain what I've ment by it so everyone sees it clear) were (once again) obstructed. In fact the concrete obstructed concept in this case is in theory of human philosophical knowledge known and being called 'a democracy'.

(now I will try and follow the advice given here to me by "Hootenanny")
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?