Why are Physicists Important in Understanding the Concept of Democracy?

In summary, the topic of physicists being locked without a chance for a constructive answer was brought up, and it was suggested to discuss the matter privately with the mentor who locked the thread. The issue was then brought up again in a more appropriate section, but the efforts to explain it were obstructed.
SAZAR
Of course, this isn't a place for such issues (that topic of mine ('Physicists')); but, here, I just want to point-out that a chance to reply was refused to me (the topic is locked without my constructive answer).

Physics news on Phys.org
SAZAR said:
Of course, this isn't a place for such issues (that topic of mine ('Physicists')); but, here, I just want to point-out that a chance to reply was refused to me (the topic is locked without my constructive answer).

I would advise you to that this thread and any reply would be better placed in the Forum Feedback section. It would however, be better to discuss the matter privately via PM with the mentor who locked your thread, I believe it was Evo in this case.

~H

I've started this issue once again (an explanation this time) - this time in a place where it belongs (I've tried at least...).

Let the record show that my efforts to rectify this issue (to explain what I've ment by it so everyone sees it clear) were (once again) obstructed. In fact the concrete obstructed concept in this case is in theory of human philosophical knowledge known and being called 'a democracy'.

(now I will try and follow the advice given here to me by "Hootenanny")

What is a physicist?

A physicist is a scientist who studies the properties and interactions of matter and energy. They use mathematical and experimental methods to understand the fundamental laws of nature and how these laws govern the behavior of the universe.

What are some famous physicists?

Some famous physicists include Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Marie Curie, Stephen Hawking, and Richard Feynman. These individuals made groundbreaking contributions to our understanding of the physical world and continue to inspire future generations of physicists.

What are the different branches of physics?

There are several branches of physics, including classical mechanics, electromagnetism, thermodynamics, quantum mechanics, and relativity. Each branch focuses on different aspects of the physical world and how these aspects interact with each other.

What skills are necessary to become a physicist?

To become a physicist, one must have a strong background in mathematics, problem-solving, and critical thinking. Additionally, good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively are important in this field.

What are some possible career paths for physicists?

Physicists can pursue a variety of career paths, including research, teaching, and industry. They may work in fields such as astrophysics, biophysics, or engineering. Many physicists also contribute to technological advancements, such as developing new materials or designing more efficient energy sources.