1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Absolute zero founder

1. Oct 12, 2005 #1
    This is a pretty straight forward question. Does anyone know who exactly first determined the value of absolute zero and when it was. I am getting conflicting information about it.

this is not a question i have to answer, just a little bit of information i would like to include in a physics lab report i am working on.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 12, 2005 #2
  4. Oct 12, 2005 #3
    sorry don't know much about Wikipedia. is it reliable? you know how you can't be sure of some of the things you read online.
  5. Oct 12, 2005 #4

Homework Helper

Wikipedia generally is reliable since it is somewhat "peer-reviewed", so it is constantly viewed by the general public of which will include people who do know stuff about it. You can quickly cross check facts shown in Wiki by doing a google search for it and see what other sites have to say.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?