Accelerator pedal and rpm

• Automotive
  • Thread starter Sailor
  • Start date
PhysicoRaj
Gold Member
Exactly, that is what I'm saying

The alteration in AFR is never meant to accelerate the gasoline engine normaly throw the accelerator pedal

The proof is meant pecisely for the linkage between the accelerator and a FEUL PUMP in a gasoline engine in particular as Balucore has claimed rather that just discribing an AFR device
I've tried enough to produce proof. Let's see if any other person can provide more valuable, plausible and satisfactory proof.
Hope you get answers (proofs) to your questions.:smile:

[BTW, congrats, the thread has crossed 100 posts ;)]

This thread is in some serious need of moderation. May be easier to close it and start again with a better defined scope.

Quite how this has spiralled to a hundered posts ill never know.

It's got to the point where I have no idea what is going on. As the OP seems to have concluded things that are the exact opposite of what people said.

I do understand the subject very well indeed. I just don't see the point of a reductionist classification that demands some things to be more fixed and some things to be more variable. The world is not that simple, as you may now be beginning to realise since you have written;
Yes it is not simple, and nothing is absolutly constant in universe not even the quantaties we have described here, but when you can define the more affecting factors which in this case are the variables, then, you know where to concentrate the most and make your modifications more effecient

Si in this case anyone who needed to tune his engine up for better performance and thought that he better start with adding more fuel to alter the AFR all the time, I suppose that after reading this thread his focus should be directed solely towards the volumetric effeciency and should hold the AFR at it's most optimum value without alteration, ofcourse UNLESS he was looking for other qualities other than performance
Then you would never learn anything about the wonderful variability of this universe, nor how to ask a rational question that can actually be answered.
thanks for the notion Baluncore, I understand what you are trying to say

I've tried enough to produce proof. Let's see if any other person can provide more valuable, plausible and satisfactory proof.
Hope you get answers (proofs) to your questions.:smile:

[BTW, congrats, the thread has crossed 100 posts ;)]
Thanks PhysicoRaj

This thread is in some serious need of moderation. May be easier to close it and start again with a better defined scope.

Quite how this has spiralled to a hundered posts ill never know.

It's got to the point where I have no idea what is going on. As the OP seems to have concluded things that are the exact opposite of what people said.
Other than your explanation of CR which I have replied to I see nothing wrong with the thread

What THINGS do you refer to ?

Perhaps if you can't understand what has been said at least you can try to express what these points are

Any ways I think I got the answers I was looking for so you are free to start you own thread and state whatever you wish in it

Locked Pending moderation

Likes 1 person