Access PF: Can Non-US & European Countries Log In?

• Thread starter UrbanXrisis
  • Start date
In summary, anyone with access to the internet and a computer or phone can view PF. While there may be fewer members from Asian countries, there are still some present on the forum. Language barriers may play a role in the number of participants from Asian countries.
UrbanXrisis
who can access PF? If I were to go to...say... korea, could I still be able to log into PF? I see mostly people from the US and Europe, but that's about it. No Asian countries. Why is that?

Physics news on Phys.org
UrbanXrisis said:
who can access PF? If I were to go to...say... korea, could I still be able to log into PF? I see mostly people from the US and Europe, but that's about it. No Asian countries. Why is that?

Funny you should say korea. I'm korean, and when i go to korea occationaly (i live in UK) i still come to these forums :wink:

Its anywhere unrestricted internet is world wide.

UrbanXrisis said:
No Asian countries. Why is that?

Actually there are a number of Asian users on the forum.

Remember- World Wide web :-p

Are you basing a trip to korea on whether or not you can view pf? :smile:

I would say anywhere that you can find a computer and a telephone you will be able to view pf.

UrbanXrisis said:

We do have Asian members here. Though, I would imagine English isn't as common of a language for people living in Asian countries to learn, so that would limit who could participate in discussions here.

Related to Access PF: Can Non-US & European Countries Log In?

1. Can non-US and European countries access PF?

Yes, non-US and European countries can access PF. The platform is available worldwide and can be accessed from any country with an internet connection.

2. Are there any restrictions for non-US and European countries to log in to PF?

No, there are no restrictions for non-US and European countries to log in to PF. As long as you have a valid account, you can log in from any country.

3. Do I need a special account to access PF from a non-US or European country?

No, you do not need a special account to access PF from a non-US or European country. The same account can be used to log in from any country.

4. Are there any differences in features or functionality for non-US and European countries on PF?

No, there are no differences in features or functionality for non-US and European countries on PF. The platform offers the same features and functionality to all users regardless of their location.

5. Can I access PF from my mobile device in a non-US or European country?

Yes, you can access PF from your mobile device in a non-US or European country. The platform is accessible from any device with an internet connection, including smartphones and tablets.