1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Acoustics essay - help? [IB]

1. Apr 29, 2012 #1
    Does anyone here know of some interesting problems in acoustics?

I'm writing an extended essay for the IB Diploma (I'm sure you've been annoyed by a few others asking similar questions) and am at a bit of a loss right now. The topics I've looked at so far have either been overresearched to the point of being common knowledge (and therefore not worth writing a "research paper" on) or completely incomprehensible to me.

So now I'm looking for a problem/topic that I can look at from a "novel perspective" (though it still must be well-researched enough that I can get some background information over the next few weeks). I'd prefer an acoustics topic, but at the moment, I'm pretty desperate...

Any thoughts? Thank you.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 25, 2012 #2
    Basically Acoustics essays are a little more difficult than other subject essays. So I think it is better to use an online essay writing service to write your essay. the best essay writing reviews help you to trace out which one is the best essay provider available on Internet.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook