1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Acoustics research essay help!

1. Mar 21, 2010 #1
    Hi! I am in Grade 11 in high school, and we have this big project coming up which is called Extended essay. Basically, it is a research essay 3000-4000 words, and I chose to do mine in physics. The thing is I have trouble finalizing my topic. I decided to do something in acoustics, such as looking at noise-canceling headphones, or using waves in suspension as Bose did http://www.bose.com/controller?even...arning/project_sound/suspension_challenge.jsp.

However, I am not really sure, what should I be doing with it, and how should I plan my experiment. Thanks for any help.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 5, 2010 #2
    I think you should be sure first on what you are doing. Then if you are really sure of that acoustic essay, it is now your turn to know the right way in writing an extended essay. Good luck!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook