Add Next Line + Smily in Story =>

• Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Line
In summary, the knight found three talking gerbils, each of which had magical powers. The first gerbil could summon A pack of Multivariate Experimental Psychologists, the second one ate the other two gerbils, and the third one was run over by the truck of the film crew shooting a crappy fantasy film about a knight in shining armour on a white horse. Meanwhile, the local residents wonder why someone would film a movie in their quiet little town in the middle of nowhere. The filmmakers realized that the town had gone mentally deranged from reading too much stupid fantasy novels and watching too many silly fantasy films, and so the government was brought into sort the mess. The village idiot decided that Something Needed To
OK OK so i based the character Bob on myself! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? *bursts into tears*

Physics news on Phys.org
(pats on back) It's okay jimmy. You're only ugly on the outside. They're laughing with you, not at you.
You're just special. Just think, you have the special people classes, the special cartoon friends...

It's OK jimmy... It's OK. We all knew it, we were just being nice about your little problem... Not anymore! MUWAHAHA!

PS: Then Bob swiveled around in his (slightly damp :biggrin:) desk chair, and pulled off his mask to reveal his true self, which was...

yeah, now I'm ugly with a wet patch on my boxers. The cartoon "friends" hate me. I hear them laughing... well I'll show them... whoops, I forgot my trousers.

The butler! I mean...Jimmy!

BTW: why is it that when jimmy and I start talking, the thread gets WAY off topic?

photon said:
BTW: why is it that when jimmy and I start talking, the thread gets WAY off topic?
Maybe it's because...YOU'RE BOTH LUNATICS?
I don't know though, just a guess. By the way, how long has jimmy been a butler?

Ever since photon decided. I used to be a monkey butler but you know, evolution and all that. I can still fit in the suit.

Ever since photon decided. I used to be a monkey butler but you know, evolution and all that. I can still fit in the suit.

LOL! Yeah, remember that "commuter trains" thread that Monique started? That one was way off.

Oh hell yeah. didnt we plot to take over the world by the end of that?

and then the butler went down the pub and got drunk. the end.

hmmmmm world domination, how many times did we plot that in our very long boring chemistry lessons?

That and our anti-gravity machine, those where the days.

oh yes. I remember those happy times too. We didnt go to college to work at all did we?

Physics? oh yeah, smashing atoms and all that malarkey.

They spoke of world domination, they spoke of anti gravity, they spoke of monkeys wearing butler's uniforms, but as their eyes effusively lingered over one another, it was obvious they were really thinking... :eek:

is that a mask he is wearing? And why arent his lips in sync with his words? My god I'm talking to a...

Butler wearing an ape suit, wearing his own clothes! Here I thought I was talking to an ape in a butler's clothes, when it was really the other way around! I was so shocked at this discovery, that I grabbed his...

(keep it clean now) :smile:

Left earlobe, and attempted to flush it down the toilet, :surprise: when suddenly in burst...

A french maid in an ape suit! She rushed to his side with a plunger and a sewing kit. She plunged down on the toilet and retrieved the ear. She washed it in hot water then stitched it back in place. Even though she spent years as a Army field medic, she didn't notice that the ear that had been flushed belonged to the ape suit, not the man.

It was then that he realized that she was not the sharpest needle in her sewing kit, but there was something about her in the ape suit, something that made him long to grab her and kiss those huge rubbery lips.

He took her into his arms and she said... :eek:

"There is something else that needs to be sewn back on. It's ..."

(Edited for continuity. Oh, so important.)

Last edited:
"...There on the floor. Here," she purred, "Let me get that for you." She knelt down before the monkey butler, her supple (and perhaps somewhat hairy) bosom nearly bursting from the skimpy maid's uniform. "It's curved slightly," she said holding, it gently in her large furry hand. "How can I fix it?"

"well you put the skin back on and then sew it back together, and hey presto, an as-new banana! Now come back here and..."

"...Come back here and what?" She demanded.
"I don't know." He was taken aback by her sudden coldness. A moment ago she was sewing on his ear and fondling his banana, but now...
"You're all alike!" She sceamed.
"What's wrong? What did I do?"
"I'll tell you what you did. You..."

...were staring at that big-lipped orangutan earlier! I know what's between you two! Why didn't you just tell me? Why did it have to be secret, your picking out insects from each others' fur?! I thought that was my job!...

Ut oh, he thought, she knows about Zelda. "I'll call you!" he shouted back over his shoulder as he ran for the door.

Outside, the sounds of city breaking for lunch were all around him. He eased into the bustling crowd walking past the door. I have to get away for a while; think things over...

Suddenly, a van screeched to a halt in the bus-stop lane next to him... :eek: